The Perfect Hiddens

Is there such a thing as the perfect hidden fighter. Can there be a fighter with maxed out hiddens or are the hidden attribute numbers predetermined. Like there is 350 points to be distributed for hiddens or is it infinite

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In real life there is a fighter with 150 on all hiddens - Fedor Emelianenko

If the game wants to be realistic, it must be possible here too.

Fedor = Low Intelligence

Smart guys don't fall into the guard of BJJ Champions.;)

the post is quite sensible , he is asking what dont we see ? and if you have played this game for 1year you will know that every fight has hidden atts

i think ability to finish is one

also a natural fighter

i also think another is never get knocked out is another

anyone else have ideas on hiddens?

the post is quite sensible , he is asking what dont we see ? and if you have played this game for 1year you will know that every fight has hidden atts

i think ability to finish is one

also a natural fighter

i also think another is never get knocked out is another

anyone else have ideas on hiddens?

When you pick 3 traits for a new fighter to have bonuses in at the bottom of the creation page, under "My Fighter..., you are choosing which hiddens the fighter gets a bonus to (or his starting popularity, if you check the last option, "Is a popular fighter").

"Ability to finish" = "Has natural KO power"

"A natural fighter" = probably Intelligence or Experience (I don't actually know which does what), which are "Knows how to adapt his gameplan" and "Comes in with an extensive amateur record"

Et cetera.

http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=...ating_a_fighter

Is there such a thing as the perfect hidden fighter. Can there be a fighter with maxed out hiddens or are the hidden attribute numbers predetermined. Like there is 350 points to be distributed for hiddens or is it infinite

Something that has had my interest for a long time.

Theoretically there can be a fighter with perfect or useless hidden attributes (although to do that you would have to not select the three bonus points attributes in the creator). However I suspect there is some weight to the system that stops it producing a non stop line of monsters or crocks which can be instigated into the programming quit easily.

Fedor explodes his hand constantly, also.

Yoshizo Machida's described Anderson as an incredible natural talent, contrasting the effort:results he'd seen in Lyoto, stating that Lyoto has had to put in much more work. I have to wonder how'd that translate to the game - does that mean he's got an incredible learning rate, or that his physicals are awesome enough to compensate for technical study? That question's made even harder given Anderson's obvious technical study. If popularity's counted as a hidden just 'cause it's one of the 10 picks during fighter gen, however, he's not very popular. If that's counted in, I wind up leaning much more towards Bas as the hiddens king; even my friends that don't care at all about MMA know about this hilarious huge badass guy on Youtube casually saying things like "'cause [the two of us] were fighting like 7 guys at the time" and finishing the video with a slow-mo nutshot.

Also I made a guy with fast learning, doesn't cut and big heart and his TOTT still shows Granite Chin, even with Elite+ Conditioning. This is entirely irrelevant to everything and I am 100% bragging.

e-

http://i53.tinypic.com/dmxkzp.png

Exceptionally well hidden :rolling:

In real life there is a fighter with 150 on all hiddens - Fedor Emelianenko

If the game wants to be realistic, it must be possible here too.

Low self confidence - won't fight real competition

PS- Hiddens may go to 150, but I would be that is only if selected. Staying on course with the rest of the game, it's probably 120 max per hidden. + 30 on three

Personally, for me, I would not want the "perfect fighter". It would be boring without a challenge knowing my guy will not have the slightest chance to lose. On the other hand I would accept a 150 learner :D

Fedor explodes his hand constantly, also.

Yoshizo Machida's described Anderson as an incredible natural talent, contrasting the effort:results he'd seen in Lyoto, stating that Lyoto has had to put in much more work. I have to wonder how'd that translate to the game - does that mean he's got an incredible learning rate, or that his physicals are awesome enough to compensate for technical study? That question's made even harder given Anderson's obvious technical study. If popularity's counted as a hidden just 'cause it's one of the 10 picks during fighter gen, however, he's not very popular. If that's counted in, I wind up leaning much more towards Bas as the hiddens king; even my friends that don't care at all about MMA know about this hilarious huge badass guy on Youtube casually saying things like "'cause [the two of us] were fighting like 7 guys at the time" and finishing the video with a slow-mo nutshot.

1. Also I made a guy with fast learning, doesn't cut and big heart and his TOTT still shows Granite Chin, even with Elite+ Conditioning. 2. This is entirely irrelevant to everything and I am 100% bragging.

e-

http://i53.tinypic.com/dmxkzp.png

Exceptionally well hidden :rolling:

1. Lucky son of a bastardo

2. As anyone would with such a huge slice of lucky son of a bastardo magic

One of my guys got KO power while whilst having Elite+ strength, so I'm happy enough with that (would prefer that chin, though...).

Who would have perfect "hiddens" in real life?

This is an interesting question. All the champions have obvious disqualifications except maybe Edgar. GSP has heart issues, Silva is not a confident fighter, Shogun gets injured all the time, Cain has little KO power. Edgar also isn't known for KOing people. He may not be strongly known enough yet, but I would consider Jon Jones. He's a very very fast learner, knocks dudes out all the time, and is growing in popularity due to flashy moves. He's never been knocked out, but then again I also can't really think of times his chin has been tested. He's super aggressive, indicating high confidence and the killer instinct that comes with it. He doesn't have issues with cutting and has an extensive amateur record in the form of being a state wrestling champ and JUCO champ. It's too early to really say (I want to see his chin suck up some Shogun hits), but I think he could be a strong contender in this category.

the fighter with the best hiddens on my roster would have to be Paul Dumonte he has never been rocked I dont think he has ever been cut even if he has he's definetly not a easy cutter his morale doesnt go down to much when he loses and since he was made as a 22 year old bisbing he had pretty decent learning plus he has solid kncokout power he is definetly a beast in hiddens

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=28785