why?

YAH WHATEVERS BUDDY DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO. SAY WHAT YOU GOTTA SAY. IF PEOPLE GONNA HATE ON ME THEN THATS THERE BAD. YAH I MAY HAVE OVERREACTED BUT SO WHAT I REACTED THE WAY I DID BECAUSE OF THE WAY I WAS APPROACHED. I WAS ASKING A QUESTION ABOUT THE GAME NOW REMEMBER THAT AND ONCE AGAIN I THANK THE PEOPLE WHO GAVE ME THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION, AND TO ALL THE OTHERS THAT FELT LIKE THEY HAD TO STATE FACTS OR TELL ME IM BREAKING RULES OR CALLING ME STUPID WHITE BELT LMAO . MR ANDREARLOVSKI THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN BUT IM GOOD AND TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH THERES NOTHING UNDER GODS SUN,MOON AND STARS THAT I HAVENT SEEN OR AINT PREPARED FOR............ALOHA

So you're telling me you've seen another mans gooch inches from your face? How did you prepare for that?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just dont know what to say to someone with this mentality ... but if you continue down this path people are actualy going to start breaking your balls ... so far we have been pretty tollorant ... but its no longer cute.

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/8/17/633861424191903800-Facepalm.jpg

YAH WHATEVERS BUDDY DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO. SAY WHAT YOU GOTTA SAY. IF PEOPLE GONNA HATE ON ME THEN THATS THERE BAD. YAH I MAY HAVE OVERREACTED BUT SO WHAT I REACTED THE WAY I DID BECAUSE OF THE WAY I WAS APPROACHED. I WAS ASKING A QUESTION ABOUT THE GAME NOW REMEMBER THAT AND ONCE AGAIN I THANK THE PEOPLE WHO GAVE ME THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION, AND TO ALL THE OTHERS THAT FELT LIKE THEY HAD TO STATE FACTS OR TELL ME IM BREAKING RULES OR CALLING ME STUPID WHITE BELT LMAO . MR ANDREARLOVSKI THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN BUT IM GOOD AND TO TELL YOU THE TRUTH THERES NOTHING UNDER GODS SUN,MOON AND STARS THAT I HAVENT SEEN OR AINT PREPARED FOR............ALOHA

You little sir, have managed to make yourself look like a total and utter moron with your post ranting.

And you have managed that all, by your petty little self.

So, you are either too young, or plainly too stupid to play this game.

With your Amazing historical fighting record of 12-33-1 (1 NCs), I think you should do yourself a favor and quiet down little boy, before your e-shrimp shrivels even further in,, and by god it only is a lobster in your own mind.

Personally, i think you should be banned from the forums for your RL threats, but i suppose there is no need for that, as you are currently only making yourself look like a really really stupid keyboard warrior from "capital hell".

I just don't know what to say to someone with this mentality ... but if you continue down this path people are actually going to start breaking your balls ... so far we have been pretty tolerant ... but its no longer cute.

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/8/17/633861424191903800-Facepalm.jpg

He sure is bringing shit upon himself. :knifehead:

DONDASUFFRAH,

SOMETIMES BOLDING AND ENLARGING TEXT GETS THESE GUYS TO LISTEN

EPIC.

SERIOUSLY, I WAS GOING TO TAKE A DUMP BEFORE THIS THREAD, BUT I THOUGHT "C'MON, JUST ONE POST, YOU CAN HOLD ON A LIL LONGER".

NO I CANT. I LOL'ED SO GOD DAMN HARD I SHIT MY PANTS! DAMN NASTY! :wheelchair:

Plus, chill out guys. You never been 12?

When your pubic hair grows and you learn what your dick is for, it passes.

Plus,

WHITE BELT, WHITE BELT,WHITE BELT, WHITE BELT,WHITE BELT, WHITE BELT,WHITE BELT, WHITE BELT,WHITE BELT, WHITE BELT,WHITE BELT, WHITE BELT,WHITE BELT, WHITE BELT,WHITE BELT, WHITE BELT,WHITE BELT, WHITE BELT,WHITE BELT, WHITE BELT,WHITE BELT, WHITE BELT,WHITE BELT, WHITE BELT,WHITE BELT, WHITE BELT,WHITE BELT, WHITE BELT,WHITE BELT, WHITE BELT,WHITE BELT, WHITE BELT,WHITE BELT, WHITE BELT,WHITE BELT, WHITE BELT,WHITE BELT, WHITE BELT,WHITE BELT, WHITE BELT,WHITE BELT, WHITE BELT,WHITE BELT, WHITE BELT,WHITE BELT, WHITE BELT,WHITE BELT, WHITE BELT,WHITE BELT, WHITE BELT,WHITE BELT, WHITE BELT,WHITE BELT, WHITE BELT,WHITE BELT, WHITE BELT,WHITE BELT, WHITE BELT!!!!

stupid white belt lmao u probably never ever stood toe to toe with another man, and if you are a fighter thats even better cause if u ever in hawaii on the island of oahu my name is DONOVAN BAGCAL my email address is dondasuffrah@gmail.com let me know wassup may be i can show you around or sumtin we can have a few beers together u know what im trying say tough guy ......................

You have his addres, his name, his email, and now a print screen. Congrats, it is all you need to sue him for a threat...

Wow, I seriously don`t understand this guy. And I read the thread where Tempest supposedly "called you out" and from what I can tell, you are a friggin nutter. I'll tell you right now, this is not the way to go about getting ahead in this game. You should chill out and stop getting so personally offended over absolutely nothing. And honestly, a lot of us in this game don't appreciate meaningless threats being thrown around and your constant need to call Tempest a fag. Grow up buddy. And in these forums, you are a stupid white belt. Notice the "white belt" under your forum avatar. At least learn how to play the game (since you haven't yet and your shitty record proves that) before you start acting like a douche. If you were at least half way decent at this game maybe some of us would be slightly more forgiving. Personally, I wouldn't since you seem like an ass for no reason, but maybe others would.

Wow, I seriously don`t understand this guy. And I read the thread where Tempest supposedly "called you out" and from what I can tell, you are a friggin nutter. I'll tell you right now, this is not the way to go about getting ahead in this game. You should chill out and stop getting so personally offended over absolutely nothing. And honestly, a lot of us in this game don't appreciate meaningless threats being thrown around and your constant need to call Tempest a fag. Grow up buddy. And in these forums, you are a stupid white belt. Notice the "white belt" under your forum avatar. At least learn how to play the game (since you haven't yet and your shitty record proves that) before you start acting like a douche. If you were at least half way decent at this game maybe some of us would be slightly more forgiving. Personally, I wouldn't since you seem like an ass for no reason, but maybe others would.

Dude, you've never been 12yo?

All he need is a hug from his dad, and his muma telling him everything is gonna be allright.

:suicide_anim:

Plus, he does SUCK BIG TIME.

"Historic record 12-33-1 (1 NCs)"

Good luck on the one man alliance

stupid white belt lmao u probably never ever stood toe to toe with another man, and if you are a fighter thats even better cause if u ever in hawaii on the island of oahu my name is DONOVAN BAGCAL my email address is dondasuffrah@gmail.com let me know wassup may be i can show you around or sumtin we can have a few beers together u know what im trying say tough guy ......................

One more thing, I have a suggestion for your fighting nickname. How about Donovan "the Cryin' Hawaiian" Bagcal since you won't stop bitching about none sense. I vote that this be named the stupidest beef in MMA Tycoon history.

Dude, you've never been 12yo?

All he need is a hug from his dad, and his muma telling him everything is gonna be allright.

:suicide_anim:

Lol, I guess you're right. It's easy to forget how difficult life can be for a pimple faced pre-teen before puberty kicks in. I take back what I said. Hang in there Cryin' Hawaiian, one day you'll get to touch a real boob.

So you're telling me you've seen another mans gooch inches from your face? How did you prepare for that?

I TOLD YO MOMMA TO SUCK IT AND I PAID HER 10 BUCKS FOR IT :baaasmiley:

You little sir, have managed to make yourself look like a total and utter moron with your post ranting.

And you have managed that all, by your petty little self.

So, you are either too young, or plainly too stupid to play this game.

With your Amazing historical fighting record of 12-33-1 (1 NCs), I think you should do yourself a favor and quiet down little boy, before your e-shrimp shrivels even further in,, and by god it only is a lobster in your own mind.

Personally, i think you should be banned from the forums for your RL threats, but i suppose there is no need for that, as you are currently only making yourself look like a really really stupid keyboard warrior from "capital hell".

BUAHAHAHHAAHAHHA ITS JUST A GAME DONKEY AND PERSONALLY, I THINK YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FOR BEING THE ULTIMATE KEYBOARD WARRIOR, AND I CANT BE QUIET BECAUSE MY EARING AID AINT WORKING :suicide_anim:

BUAHAHAHHAAHAHHA ITS JUST A GAME DONKEY AND PERSONALLY, I THINK YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FOR BEING THE ULTIMATE KEYBOARD WARRIOR, AND I CANT BE QUIET BECAUSE MY EARING AID AINT WORKING :suicide_anim:

Dude, seriously, just calm down.

Like, greywar, totally explained in full detail why most people are put off by caps. Just heed his advice and knock it off. Stop threatening people it's only going to get you banned. You don't look cool, tough, or bad ass.

I'd normally be a tad more harsh than this, but, you have a fighter in my org, thus I am trying to take it easy on you.

Like, I said, just calm down, man.