all noobs should listen to this!

neverlands10, chill out bud. If whoever your mates are would have made a radio show, I'd support that too and would have posted that in the news section (if it was any good). Speaking your mind is often not a great idea if you don't really know what you're talking about and certainly anyone who just "speaks their mind" aka ruins perfectly good threads with nonsense, can expect a forum ban.

You can ask Mac whether we're buds - he's complained at me far more than you have, I can assure you... and he's had his fair share of forum ban time :)

So yeah, chill out. If you have beef PM me, don't ruin other people's threads.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude... mikes not the dude on the radios show. maybe i can dumb this down a bit for you. Mike posted on the front page of MMATYCOON that there is a new radio show and to go listen to it. he gives it his approval. and says so and so is runninn the show.

well that so and so is PSUmike aka Dana White in game. and he threatens people all the time about how he and his groupd of players will put them out of business and make them quit, and hunt them down. all the while using foul and threatening language and calling names.

just ask AK47. who took his post down due to these threats by PSUmike's crew.

WTF? did mike do that this guy is hounding him so bad????

he has always been really cool with me.

i think Mike Tycoon actually stays neutral

Mike a top guy with one thing in mind - thats the greatest most interactive MMA game on the internet!!! And he's hit the nail on the head, anyone that says different can go **** themselves. +1 to this comment

from goonies? BABY-RUUUUUUUTH!!!!

Mamma, u been Baaaaaad.

GOONIES NEVER SAY DIE!

Never, no way not ever!!

I would quite like to know who is this tycoon goonies as it has obviously passed me by.

+1

Wow cant believe I missed this one...and thanks for the support guys. It's only been 1 show but it was fun as hell. We can't do it without you guys so send in your questions. PM me or Mac and we'll do our best to get your question on the air. Or of course you could just call in.

Yeh how in the hell did i miss this one lol.

Neverlands what the fuck are you going on about? I've never heard someone talk so much unfounded bullshit in like, a week!.....which is pretty long on these forums!

I mean, your the man to go to and your not scared....of what? Internet goon squads.....the ban hemmer......i dont think anyone is scared, we're all just playing a game, it's not the meeting place of the Illuminati or New world order or anything.....that said i heard there are some funny e-handshakes gong on, maybe there are some masons here....i dunno.