all noobs should listen to this!

OK, this issue is over. i messed up. sorry everyone especially PSUmike. in the confusion over a phone conversation with my friend who has a f'n lisp that messed me up, he said "dana fight" not dana white... so

as you were. but REMEMBER!!!!

if there is an issue out there and you want it taken care of IM YOUR MAN . im not afraid to get shut down on this game and i will speak my mind.

no group of ultimate powers will keep my freedom of speech down.

and again. . sorry everyone. and PSUmike is not the bad guy i was saying he was.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, this issue is over. i messed up. sorry everyone especially PSUmike. in the confusion over a phone conversation with my friend who has a f'n lisp that messed me up, he said "dana fight" not dana white... so

as you were. but REMEMBER!!!!

if there is an issue out there and you want it taken care of IM YOUR MAN . im not afraid to get shut down on this game and i will speak my mind.

no group of ultimate powers will keep my freedom of speech down.

and again. . sorry everyone. and PSUmike is not the bad guy i was saying he was.

You called out like 8 people, and realizing Dana White != Dana Fight (and that neither is PSUMike) ends it all? Color me confused...

I was all psyched for a JERRY! moment!

in the confusion over a phone conversation with my friend who has a f'n lisp that messed me up, he said "dana fight" not dana white...

this is hilarious, does your friend happen to be stephan jenkins?

great, all we need is the to hear the guy who has the wost competition ranking in the whole game(estefan) beating up on noobs. Maybe you can make that AA punk a host also.

and PSUmike is the guy that was sending all those harrassing and threatening messages recently.

THERES A TREND AROUND THIS JOINT THAT THE PEOPLE NEED TO MAKE A STAND AGAINST. MR. TYCOON IS KEEPING SOME BAD COMPANY. OR, IS MR. TYCOON THE BAD COMPANY?

This is one of the problems with this game. New Players who don't know the facts. Like the who said Shawn Makillim must be cheating b/c he's so rich, lol.

Opponent ranking gets jacked when you do your test QFCs on your project fighters. Look at Estephan's established guys and who he's been fighting.

As for Mike, he's always been cool with me and I've never heard that before, but AK has made some enemies in this game. I'll make sure to stay on his good side though. :P

i'm not confused at all.

How can a thread about a radio show turn into a Di Vinci code conspiracy into the way the game is played, slightly side tracked by the subject of the goonies turned into a piss take not be confusing? Or maybe watching a program on Nostridamos at the same time is just a bad idea.

Wow!!

neverland, i'm not sure who you are man, but if you have some beef with someone that you need to air out - feel free to call into the show next week. 10pm Central Time.

In fact - PM me in game and tell me what area code you're calling from, and I'll make sure you get on.

Sounds like hopefully these guys set you straight though.

Mike Tycoon really has nothing to do with the show. I appreciate him putting it on the spoiler page, but honestly that was a surprise to me when I saw it this morning.

I picked the guests myself - PSUMike was voted Most Helpful Manager and from our conversation on the show, he seemed like a really genuinely nice dude - I'm thinking you've got some mistaken identity going on.

As for your shit talking about Chico's manager record - STFU - you obviously don't get how that works.

The dude has beaten some serious beasts in orgs that wouldn't even let your guys in.

If you really want to go down that path though, feel free to call up the show. 646-200-0472

I'm 100% with you on free speech, you can ask the bunch of ban-happy mods in this game about my beef with the censorship that goes on here - and how that censorship is part of the reason I started the radio show.

( No clique of middle school punks is gonna ban me from my own radio show. )

So whatever you've got to say - bring it - but if you don't know what you're talking about, and start disrespecting guys in this game who have been here a lot longer than you, it's just gonna make you look foolish and be recorded for all to hear.

Thanks to blixx for starting the thread, and thanks to neverland for making sure people are talking about the show. :)