all noobs should listen to this!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great, all we need is the to hear the guy who has the wost competition ranking in the whole game(estefan) beating up on noobs. Maybe you can make that AA punk a host also.

and PSUmike is the guy that was sending all those harrassing and threatening messages recently.

THERES A TREND AROUND THIS JOINT THAT THE PEOPLE NEED TO MAKE A STAND AGAINST. MR. TYCOON IS KEEPING SOME BAD COMPANY. OR, IS MR. TYCOON THE BAD COMPANY?

OK,  this issue is over.  i messed up.  sorry everyone especially PSUmike.    in the confusion over a phone conversation with my friend who has a f'n lisp that messed me up,   he said  "dana fight"  not dana white...    so

as you were.  but REMEMBER!!!!

if there is an issue out there and you want it taken care of  IM YOUR MAN .  im not afraid to get shut down on this game and i will speak my mind.

no group of ultimate powers will keep my freedom of speech down. 

and again. . sorry everyone.  and PSUmike is not the bad guy i was saying he was.

great, all we need is the to hear the guy who has the wost competition ranking in the whole game(estefan) beating up on noobs. Maybe you can make that AA punk a host also.

and PSUmike is the guy that was sending all those harrassing and threatening messages recently.

THERES A TREND AROUND THIS JOINT THAT THE PEOPLE NEED TO MAKE A STAND AGAINST. MR. TYCOON IS KEEPING SOME BAD COMPANY. OR, IS MR. TYCOON THE BAD COMPANY?

hey im not affiliated with the show, just thought it had good info because im a noob as well.

wow maybe im just a noob but this show was great and its not about who he is or what hes doing regardless they had great tips and they are willing to answer YOUR questions and help YOU out...with comments like that my friend you are gonna be left alone in a black hole.

I appreciate the fact that there are active members out there that dedicate their time to do things like this.

hey im not affiliated with the show, just thought it had good info because im a noob as well.

i cannot consider myself a noob with all the help i get. im in a lot of other online games and my "friends" finally got me to play this one. but i get to hear all their b*ng and moaning about this game. but they are too big of pansies to step up to the plate here and say anything for fear of the owner "mike" and his group, or possie shall we.

everyone that plays this game should not have to be afraid to post their true feelings with fear of mikes "goon squad".

i cannot consider myself a noob with all the help i get. im in a lot of other online games and my "friends" finally got me to play this one. but i get to hear all their b*ng and moaning about this game. but they are too big of pansies to step up to the plate here and say anything for fear of the owner "mike" and his group, or possie shall we.

everyone that plays this game should not have to be afraid to post their true feelings with fear of mikes "goon squad".

i think Mike Tycoon actually stays neutral

I'm obviously being really stupid but whats a goon squad?

what i tried to relay with that last message is that as much as a guy can try to be neutral, he cant. simple as that.

and when you got a guy that "Sould be banned" in PSUmike for the harrassment i been hearin about. instead mike says hey why not put this guy who the members said should be banned. and ill put him on the f'n radio? GENIUS.

what i tried to relay with that last message is that as much as a guy can try to be neutral, he cant. simple as that.

and when you got a guy that "Sould be banned" in PSUmike for the harrassment i been hearin about. instead mike says hey why not put this guy who the members said should be banned. and ill put him on the f'n radio? GENIUS.

the radio show is put together by other players not mike tycoon

the radio show is put together by other players not mike tycoon

dude... mikes not the dude on the radios show. maybe i can dumb this down a bit for you. Mike posted on the front page of MMATYCOON that there is a new radio show and to go listen to it. he gives it his approval. and says so and so is runninn the show.

well that so and so is PSUmike aka Dana White in game. and he threatens people all the time about how he and his groupd of players will put them out of business and make them quit, and hunt them down. all the while using foul and threatening language and calling names.

just ask AK47. who took his post down due to these threats by PSUmike's crew.

dude... mikes not the dude on the radios show. maybe i can dumb this down a bit for you. Mike posted on the front page of MMATYCOON that there is a new radio show and to go listen to it. he gives it his approval. and says so and so is runninn the show.

well that so and so is PSUmike aka Dana White in game. and he threatens people all the time about how he and his groupd of players will put them out of business and make them quit, and hunt them down. all the while using foul and threatening language and calling names.

just ask AK47. who took his post down due to these threats by PSUmike's crew.

i'd give stuff my approval if they were giving shout outs to my product....chillax playa

ok im not trying to be a dick here but you sir need to get your facts straight...psu mike has nothing to do with the show other than being a guest. MAC runs the show and BO. MIKE was a GUEST....you have no facts you have hearsay from your "GOONIES"......if things are such a problem for you then why are you here?

ok im not trying to be a dick here but you sir need to get your facts straight...psu mike has nothing to do with the show other than being a guest. MAC runs the show and BO. MIKE was a GUEST....you have no facts you have hearsay from your "GOONIES"......if things are such a problem for you then why are you here?

cause there are 6 friends of mine too scared to say anything but they feel something is wrong and dont want to just sit by while people get taken advvantage of.

why are there 12 people viewing this topic RIGHT NOW? cause this is a big issue.

PSUmike was a guest and he was answering questions and helping with slider advice...i listened to the whole thing

PS=Sorry bout double post

oh i thought u meant mike tycoon was a guest...i was like what i missed the words of our savior...