Favorite or least favorite FinnFighter

Rambo

You guys hijacked your own thread to recruit me? I'm honored :thumbup:

"And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:"

We plan on hijacking you, Chris is off to buy the ski masks as we speak however i notice that it is a bit counter productive as i write this to tell you that we are going to hijack you and should really stop typing this. So anyway back to this circle jerk...

We plan on hijacking you, Chris is off to buy the ski masks as we speak however i notice that it is a bit counter productive as i write this to tell you that we are going to hijack you and should really stop typing this. So anyway back to this circle jerk...

I wouldn't mind aiming my gravy at Mr Clean's shiny head.

Americans...oh dear...

2010 i spent 5 days in Barcelona doing some pretty wild things...last day before checking out of The hotel, it was very hot outside probably 33-35 degrees, but after partying for 4-5 days with very little sleep...i literally saw a snowstorm outside, hallucinating, when i was in this state, i met 2 american guys in The lobby and The pride look on their face swiftly turn in to a pretty upset and serious face when i first made them believe i thought it was cool and then mocked them and said "Ahh...America...you really like to play world police"... Looks on their faces was priceless, jaw dropped.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1. Agent Dee Run a great org that is closing was giving great advice for the newer guys on the game. Everytime we spoke was good to talk to

2. Mr Gutz Had a few fighters in my org never rejected a fight.

The rest iv not really dealt with. Marky cool although iv only spoke to him a few times.

One or two of them seem like they pick there fights very carefully though looking at them

Choke closing made me sad. It was an extremely fun org.

Fixed.

I'm an American that hates Americans so I can relate. But I just hate people in general. Parasites. Complex form of bacteria that has a false sense of self-entitlement when it comes to this planet... but hey, I guess that's what bacteria does, just kinda fucks shit up.

• 4 years later...