Contracts

Really that's surprising. I have mostly stuck to Canada because of the great training camps and great pay, but I recently built a fighter in Brazil, and I thought for sure I would get some decent offers, but I had to settle for a lowball offer in a smaller show. That's alright though, barring any big setbacks I expect him to do quite well and after 3 fights I should be able to get a good offer.

i don't know chief, but after my fighters' contracts are up, i bet i'm going to get smaller offers, i believe so the reason for the high signing bonuses before is to sign more fighters

i've been contacted by the owner of King Of Rio and he says he pays much more than the orgs i'm signed in, but i doubt if he'll give my fighters the same deal...

just to correct what i posted previous, the signing bonuses were 1000 and 900 for two of my fighters, plus 500/500 to the 1k dude & 600/600 650/650 to the two who has 900 signing bonuses

i know in the future this will probably happen again, but i'll be more than willing to sign them to a lower contract as long as it's reasonable for my fighters and me of course ^_^

my two 0-0 fighters got pretty good contracts:

1st one is 6 fights 300/300/300

2nd one is 5 fights 250/450/250

Let's say you win the the first 3-4 of those fights... suddenly that contract ain't so good anymore...

I preffer to put my guys on 2-3 fight contracts since I have faith in them and expect them to win. :D

Let's say you win the the first 3-4 of those fights... suddenly that contract ain't so good anymore...

I preffer to put my guys on 2-3 fight contracts since I have faith in them and expect them to win. :D

My other two fighters got 250/250/250 contracts for 3 fights and they are both scheduled to fight in two main events.

I'd say they are in a better situation than the other two probably. Oh well.

Agreed 100% I will never be signing above a 4 for any fighter ever again. One of my guys is a champion and has a 5 fight contract from when he started and makes 250 a fight. 4-0 and 250 a fight and 250 a win. Makes you feel like the man isn't making nearly enough.

I can tell you the biggest contract handed out to a CFC fighter is a 5000 bouns, 5k show/5k win contract.
YB Sol?

Synchronicitys top-contracts not quite as big but good also. at this stage of the game the fighters cant do much with that much money unfornetley except sponsoring clothing/nutrition-companys if theyd like :D.

I can tell you the biggest contract handed out to a CFC fighter is a 5000 bouns, 5k show/5k win contract.

Wow, thats pretty crazy.

I'm guessing its YB Sol

YB Sol?

Synchronicitys top-contracts not quite as big but good also. at this stage of the game the fighters cant do much with that much money unfornetley except sponsoring clothing/nutrition-companys if theyd like :D.

I shall expect one of them good ones next time the champ has some negotiations then :D

Eh, now i understand what you were saying a bit more.....

My superheavyweight Benjamin Foster won his first fight and is now ranked 14th in SHW rankings. I didnt realize he would jump so high. If he wins again he'll probably be top 10. If I would have signed a 3 fight contract and he wins those 3 fights. I could be renegotiating for a huge pay increase in a few months. Oh well. Hopefully he goes 5-0 during those 5 fights.....

My other fighter that signed the 6 fight contact might actually benefit from it though. He got destroyed in his first fight and plummeted down in rank, so if he turns out a loser at least he'll be a somewhat financially secure one.

I guess both types of deals can work out ok.

• 1 month later...
hahaha yeah i guess so ^_^

Thought i would bring this back as i have been offered

Signing Bonus : 25000

Base Pay : 6000

Win Bonus : 6000

and

Signing Bonus : 30000

Base Pay : 5000

Win Bonus : 5000

:training2:

and special mention to the

Signing Bonus : 1000

Base Pay : 750

Win Bonus : 1000

offer :P

Mac are you going to share if YB has bigger?

just signed an offer for 6000/1300/1700. That one came way out of left field, his previous contract was a standard 300/300/300 if I my memory serves me right.