New York Competition is TOUGH

Qrash

I've been planning a NY fight org for a couple weeks now. I opened up the org as soon as I saw that NY was available. There are already 5 organizations for only 35 fighters.

Competition is going to be tough as hell. I've already learned that one org is offering 500/500/500 contracts, which is something I've never heard of for new fighters. I'm having a hell of a time competing with what I consider realistic, fair offers.

Gonna be a rough one in NY!

I've already received 3 declines saying that they were offered 500/500/500 by an org. I hate telling these people not to take a lucrative offer like that, but I dont see how a new org can survive with bonuses like that.

you dont think they are saying that hoping you come back with the same or better? -- lol

you dont think they are saying that hoping you come back with the same or better? -- lol

If it were one guy, yes. But for 3 different managers to come back and say the same org offered them 500/500/500 would be a heck of a coincidence. BTW, they all signed there :)

I released a guy today and made a new one from New York so I could get involved. Currently the gyms are spectacular. We will see what happens when more people go to New York.

Man NYC sound crazy why didnt i wait now my roster is full have to go to VIP to send a fighter to NYC (im and east coast boy stuck in the west coast it is soo sad) :sad01_anim:

I've already received 3 declines saying that they were offered 500/500/500 by an org. I hate telling these people not to take a lucrative offer like that, but I dont see how a new org can survive with bonuses like that.

i do not think they care, they earn a little and then just leave when the Org folds :smile_anim:

I've been planning a NY fight org for a couple weeks now. I opened up the org as soon as I saw that NY was available. There are already 5 organizations for only 35 fighters.

Competition is going to be tough as hell. I've already learned that one org is offering 500/500/500 contracts, which is something I've never heard of for new fighters. I'm having a hell of a time competing with what I consider realistic, fair offers.

Gonna be a rough one in NY!

I got better offers than that for four of my 0-0 fighters. That was in Montreal and Rio over a month ago.

so pay 30 real money, and have 10 fighters

yea that is true and i will go vip sooner or later i was just joking around just tryin to make a funny guess i failed

lmao I may have something to do with the contract inflation xD

I made a fighter and turned down all contracts that were like 500/500/500 and signed with my company and they asked why. blah blah blah you need more for a quality fighter

so then since I just made a org I just IM'd a few friends and told them to create accounts and they did the same except this time a few contracts were 600+ lol

I'm still signing people at 250/250/250 easy which I think is still sort of high

lmao I may have something to do with the contract inflation xD

I made a fighter and turned down all contracts that were like 500/500/500 and signed with my company and they asked why. blah blah blah you need more for a quality fighter

so then since I just made a org I just IM'd a few friends and told them to create accounts and they did the same except this time a few contracts were 600+ lol

I'm still signing people at 250/250/250 easy which I think is still sort of high

I opened up Big Apple Combat in NYC and like you iv offered 200/200/200 and offered a few proven managers 250/250/250. but my fighter i created in NYC recieved 3 offers way over what id pay but i want to be around for more than 1 or 2 shows then by time contracts are up i can sign most for way more than the first.

I opened up Big Apple Combat in NYC and like you iv offered 200/200/200 and offered a few proven managers 250/250/250. but my fighter i created in NYC recieved 3 offers way over what id pay but i want to be around for more than 1 or 2 shows then by time contracts are up i can sign most for way more than the first.

That's my plan as well =] I'm hoping most of the ORG's go bankrupt to be honest then there are going to be a ton of contract needers

Did Gotham city send you a contract by chance? I know the first couple I sent out a bit too much 250/250/500

That's my plan as well =] I'm hoping most of the ORG's go bankrupt to be honest then there are going to be a ton of contract needers

Did Gotham city send you a contract by chance? I know the first couple I sent out a bit too much 250/250/500

yes Gotham sent me a nice one but i didnt except will probably end up usein my guy as a fill in to get the first card goin faster

yes Gotham sent me a nice one but i didnt except will probably end up usein my guy as a fill in to get the first card goin faster

Huh I'm a little pissed right now.. Some of my fighters did QFC now I can't book them a fight right away so I'm going to need to sign aout 30-35 fighters

I already have 20 signed

Yea, I opened Empire State Elite and i am now doing 250/200/200 after doing the math and figuring that the organization would not last paying everyone 350+