Fighter Names

Jim 'The Destroyer' Smithers - I use Jim Smithers as my character on TWG, The Destroyer just came to me

Paolo 'The Executioner' Mendez - Paolo Mendez totally made up based on nothing...maybe a Brazilian/Portuguese sounding name :D

Eddie 'The Fireman' Burnside - Who knows. When i came up with Burnside 'The Fireman' just fit perfectly lol

I created a mafia family, the Taggliatelle family.

My fighters:

"The Godfather" Francesco Taggliatelle - The nickname says it all

"The Hitman" Andrea Taggliatelle - He is the right hand of the godfather (Al Pacino)

"The Punisher" Machado Taggliatelle - He is the adopted guy in the family (Tom Hagen) , from Rio de Janeiro

Got the idea from watching the Godfather movie.

"The Pride of New York" Darren Smith: The full name is actually Darren Alexander Smith. His first and middle names stands for Great Defender of Mankind, respectively. He has somewhat of a hero personality and Smith was taken from Will Smith because I wanted to implement some of his crossover charisma. The character is meant to be African-American and the surname actually stands for Blacksmith so I found it even more fitting. The nickname comes from a song featuring Jadakiss called "World War III" where he says "Heart of New York" and I later had it in my head as Pride instead of Heart for some reason.

"The Main Attraction" Trevor Smith: Darren's self-absorbed younger problem, a huge ladies man. Sort of the Ken to his Ryu. The first name had a smooth feel to it. "The Main Attraction" is two-fold. It builds on his self-centeredness and subtly adds to his ladies' personal feel at the same time.

"The Juggernaut" DeAngelo Kenner: Close friends with the above two. He's calm, cool, and laid-back and DeAngelo just fits that. He plays the middle ground in their trio at times which makes the name even more perfect as it means Messenger. Kenner is taken from Dolph Lundgren's character in Showdown in Little Tokyo, Sgt. Chris Kenner. I just thought it was an awesome name and had to use it. The nickname comes from his size as he's an absolute powerhouse.

John Hathaway- Whoops, didn't read the no real fighter rule. Chose him because he trains at the same gym as me.

Alphutnippong Kimputonang- Funny thai name to make people who want to talk about him hurt their fingers. :lol:

Eduardo 'The Fox' Don Guido- Mexican name: Eduardo= Edward Don Guido= Lord Cunning.

Finn McCool- Irish folk hero.

Neil "The Real Deal" Rollins is my friend and his favorite artist combined

Dan "The Saint" McManus- is a friend, and then the name of the main characters in a movie

Who "Really" Cares- I sure didn't at that moment

Mala Ika- well, now him and my dog are named this, after a kid I used to work with

UR "Gonna Get' Subbed- well, you are

"Big" Timmeh Sblia- don't know how I messed up the last name, supposed to be Sylbia, but Sbila stuck

Da "Sexy" Cougar- OG member of the JTWW, and currently MIA, my tribute

Z "The Weather" Mann- in honor of a friend, who looks just like he should be a weatherman

"The Drunkin Irish" Dungeon Master- well if you look real close, you can see DIDM

Yoshihiro "Sir Sexy" Sexyama- I just had too, his sexyness forced me to