1. 1. Alliance of the Year 2016

• 7th Circle
    • The Cage Cartel
    • Legion of Doom
    • Convicted Inc.
    • Steel Penn Alliance
    • Russian Bears
    • Vendetta

I voted for CageCartel as they've been killin it without me having active fighters lol

Each member gets one vote, and you are not allowed to vote for your own alliance.

I voted for CageCartel as they've been killin it without me having active fighters lol

Each member gets one vote, and you are not allowed to vote for your own alliance.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 3

You're still around? I thought I knocked you into retirement

He can vote, just won't count in the final tally. I'm expecting a fair amount of people either voting for themselves or simply not voting.

You're still around? I thought I knocked you into retirement

He can vote, just won't count in the final tally. I'm expecting a fair amount of people either voting for themselves or simply not voting.

Bitch please I will always be king of scrubs. I created a fresh little batch of scrubs but I am still unsure if I will ever use them in battle.

Also, you did not knock me into retirement - a week in Vegas knocked me into retirement from life for a couple of months.

• Upvote 1

Vote for the Alliance of the Year 2016!

• 7th Circle
  • The Cage Cartel
  • Legion of Doom
  • Convicted Inc.
  • Steel Penn Alliance
  • Russian Bears
  • Vendetta

Each member gets one vote, and you are not allowed to vote for your own alliance.....about as stupid a rule I ever heard...how the frick we supposed to vote for an alliance we NOT IN? Thats totally ridiculous...What is it we are supposed to be voting on then? how cool the names are? If u not In the alliance or have not been IN the alliance then u dont actually know crap about it now do you? Thats like asking u to vote on the interior decorations of a house u have never been in.... utterly ridiculous....I would ask who the retard is that made such a foolish rule...but its so stupid I doubt anyone would own up to it....

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 10

Each member gets one vote, and you are not allowed to vote for your own alliance.....about as stupid a rule I ever heard...how the frick we supposed to vote for an alliance we NOT IN? Thats totally ridiculous...What is it we are supposed to be voting on then? how cool the names are? If u not In the alliance or have not been IN the alliance then u dont actually know crap about it now do you? Thats like asking u to vote on the interior decorations of a house u have never been in.... utterly ridiculous....I would ask who the retard is that made such a foolish rule...but its so stupid I doubt anyone would own up to it....

Someone's mad LOD isn't going to win this one
  • Upvote 1

Now let's see...How many awards are there in the world where you can actually vote for yourself.....Also, funny how a lot of people have no issues being able to vote with who they believe the best alliance was this year without choosing themselves, it's just Rabid who can't and wants to complain.

Shit, this reminds me I forgot to mention the other rule Mike decided on for this year for the other awards, Rabid is gonna have a fucking field day with this

bb323db0fd193b729b33a7aa6a494f66.png

^ He eventually decided on 5 votes per alliance for alliance mates. Happy voting :P

• Upvote 2

Now let's see...How many awards are there in the world where you can actually vote for yourself.....Also, funny how a lot of people have no issues being able to vote with who they believe the best alliance was this year without choosing themselves, it's just Rabid who can't and wants to complain.

Shit, this reminds me I forgot to mention the other rule Mike decided on for this year for the other awards, Rabid is gonna have a fucking field day with this

bb323db0fd193b729b33a7aa6a494f66.png

^ He eventually decided on 5 votes per alliance for alliance mates. Happy voting :P

So this means LOD can't spam every other category?

Sorry this means LOD can'take spam evert other category?

Exactly what it means. It was brought in because they literally just voted for their own alliance mate in every category last year regardless of what the award was for. Same 20 people or so all voting the exact same people in every award. Made it less about who deserved it and more about trying to make themselves look good for their own ego. I will say it was mostly the mid guys in the alliance doing it, the more respected guys did tend to vote on their own opinions rather than purely alliance based.

I like this rule, if you are good enough, it will be acknowledged even by the opposition. Voting for people just because they are your friends is stupid (sorry War Pig, but rastaman makes awesome avatars).

That's pretty much what the awards should be. Should be an acknowledgement from the majority that one person was the best in a particular field, not "I've got more friends / alliance mates than you".

• Upvote 2

lol, so now you came up with the perfect rule, all the 5 member alliances are allowed to vote for themselves (95% of all alliances are 5 member alliances anyway), but LOD cannot vote for their friends because? Hypocritical. I am going to vote for whoever i want, you can sit and disregard the voting if you want.

The voting is a popularity competition and people should be allowed to vote for whoever they want.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

lol, so now you came up with the perfect rule, all the 5 member alliances are allowed to vote for themselves (95% of all alliances are 5 member alliances anyway), but LOD cannot vote for their friends because? Hypocritical. I am going to vote for whoever i want, you can sit and disregard the voting if you want.

The voting is a popularity competition and people should be allowed to vote for whoever they want.

*ahem*

I didn't come up with the rule - Mike did. Hypocritical? In what way? Or are you just throwing random words with no substance out there?

You can vote for whoever you wish - It just won't count.

The voting is only a popularity contest to you when you don't win. Yet, if you do win purely by mass alliance voting you will sit there and use it as something to stroke your ego. That my friend is hypocritical. For people who have claimed it's a popularity contest and that it doesn't matter, you seem to awfully care about trying to win it.

• Upvote 2

Hypocritical? So the average alliance has 5-6 members, they are allowed to vote for themselves and their friends because you have the "5 alliance votes count rule", but the alliances with more than 5 active members cannot vote for themselves or their alliance mates. That is basically as rigged as you can get because essentially it means our alliance cannot vote for who they want simply because we are bigger than the rest.

• Downvote 1

Nah what's rigged is a large alliance deliberately co-ordinating in order to get their own members to win as many awards as possible

*Flashback to last year*

63e2d807a57d2c87d125ba0dcbf4519f.png

When you've got some genius idea like that for trying to get awards, Mike is gonna have an issue with it. I just think you are annoyed nobody gives a fuck about all those statistics you threw around except yourself.

Anywho, you say that I came up with a rule and then said it was hypocritical. If you look at my votes on all these awards, you'll see I voted majorly for who I believed was the best person in each category, regularly picking others over my own alliance mates.

• Upvote 3

What difference does it make who you voted for? The debate here is why is every alliance allowed to vote for their alliance mates where as LOD is not? When i say every, i mean those which have 5 active members and that is the majority or alliances. Even those with more than 5 rarely have 5 active ones.Your excuse to all these rule changes is that "we did it to keep Rabid humble"?

Either way, i do not know what you are all scared about anyway, you will be surprised that even people in LOD have reason, they wont be voting for candidates which do not deserve to be there. If you want to sit and remove votes or whatever, that is up to you, they are your awards anyway.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you guys are so worried by turning the awards into a popularity contest, you should change how the voting system works. Because, as far as I see, only LOD is getting punished by the current system. And, as long as it isn't fair to everybody, the legitimacy of the voting will be questioned. Besides, a lot of people engaged to the game is popular throughout the hole game, not only restricted to one alliance. This type of popularity isn't being punished. So this is not the perfect system.

For the next year, I think we should open the nominations for everybody but the actual voting should be restricted to a selected group of people engaged here in the game. Otherwise, from my point of view, It will always be a popularity contest.

• Upvote 2