Honolulu-Hilo MMA opens it’s doors

Zanny

Hey guys, Ive decided to open up a fight organization, because I was just in the mood. Decided to post about it because I hope someone sees this. Im not really looking for fighters to sign at the moment because contracts are already sent out, however, I need a favor from you guys:

Wish my noobie self some luck because I think Ill need it. On the plus side, someone accepted a contract immediately after I sent it so Im hoping it gets better. :D

Hey guys, Ive decided to open up a fight organization, because I was just in the mood. Decided to post about it because I hope someone sees this. Im not really looking for fighters to sign at the moment because contracts are already sent out, however, I need a favor from you guys:

Wish my noobie self some luck because I think Ill need it. On the plus side, someone accepted a contract immediately after I sent it so Im hoping it gets better. :D

Don't get me wrong, I'd really like to see an active 325K org as I have fighters around there myself. But someone who joined a week ago starting up an org because they are in the mood is not a confidence-inspiring sales pitch. Do you have some experienced player backing you? If nothing else with money as you will need investment before it starts turning a profit.

Unfortunately, I have no backing at all, just me and myself, along with a daunting loan. Definitely true about the fact that my sales pitch is concrete garbage too, but what I didnt type up at midnight, unfortunately, was something a little more serious. I know for a fact though that Im going to try to negotiate for a merchandising deal once I get my first fighters all set and ready to rumble. Thanks for your positive outlook on the idea too, I do think there should be more opportunity for newer fighters so I wanted to try and provide that. Whether I wasted my 1-year VIP that I got for this or not will be revealed soon enough.

?

You should apply for some money from the noob fund. Like I said I hope for this to succeed so I'll join with my unsigned guy, just be warned, the last two orgs he signed for went out of business. So don't do that or I will have to nickname him org-killer and no one will want to sign him next :)

This was part of the plan. I didnt know mindreaders were in this game. ;)

Don't over spend and go into shit financially, or you'll fail after the first 5 events. You should have enough funds now to at least get going w/ the initial round of signings and a dozen or so events. Good luck.

Thanks for the luck! Im hoping for now that my organization isnt overspent by the time Im done, but Im not worried because its a smaller one for now.