https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=344183

27w27.jpg

Holden "The Body Catcher" Caulfield

170 cm

Bantamweight

Hometown: New York

Base: London

Q: How did you get into fighting?

A: I was roommates with this kid once, Stradlater I think his name was. So what this kid did was, he went on this date with girl I once knew. We played checkers and flirted, or something like that. It was such a nice experience, is all. I didn't want to think she had sort of grown up and all. Anyways, he was sort of being a real goddamm jerk and all and I just wanted to clock him, give him something to really think about. So I give him the ol' right there Fred,and he sort of slumps over and goes unconscious. I didn't really think it would be that easy to knock someout out, I thought that sort of stuff only happened in the movies in all. Anyways, that's when I realized I could actually be a fighter and all.

Q: What inspired your move to London?

A: I never thought I'd leave New York, I really didn't. But after sort of wandering the streets for awhile I realized that this wasn't any place for me. And my Little Sister Phoebe, she sort of put up a fuss about me leaving and all, but I just realized I couldn't stop her from growing up and all. One time we went to this carousel. She got on this big horse, of course it was the biggest goddam one. And she was reaching for this golden ring because you'd win a prize if you could grab it. Of course it was awful risky, being on that big goddamm horse and all. Then the carousel started, and I watched her go round and round...All the kids tried to grap for the gold ring, and so was old Phoebe, and I was sort of afraid she's fall off the goddam horse, but I didn't say or do anything. The thing with kids is, if they want to grab for the gold ring, you have to let them do it, and not say anything. If they fall off, they fall off, but it is bad to say anything to them. It made me so goddam happy to see it. So that's why I felt like I could come to London.

Q: I was told that lately you've been having a vision of your fighting career. Care to explain?

A: Anyway, I keep picturing all these fighters fighting in this big field of rye and all. Thousands of fighters, and nobody's around - nobody with knockout power, I mean - except me. And I'm standing on the edge of some crazy cliff. What I have to do, I have to catch everybody with a right uppercut if they start to go over the cliff - I mean if they're running and they don't look where they're going I have to come out from somewhere and uppercut them. That's all I do all day. I'd just be the fighter in the rye and all. I know it's crazy, but that's the only thing I'd really like to be.

Q: Wow, that's quite an intense dream. Any last words of advice to young fighters out there?

A: Don't tell anybody anything. If you do, you start missing everybody.

• Upvote 5

• 1 year later...

Caulfield was released by his manager today, marking the end of his tenure at Yellow Lotus. He finished his time there with a record of 3-2-1. Time will tell if he wants to take another shot at a career in MMA, or if hes ready to hang up the gloves for good. Thanks for the memories, Holden!

(PS- he has only ever popped determined, and for sure has a less than solid chin- he was a fast learner so he is decently developed, but that chin is a walking time bomb. :)