Smack Talker of the Year 2016

GBK16

60 members have voted

1. 1. Smack Talker of the Year 2016

Not to mention I have seen him smacktalk with people in the past and neg the other person which I find to be a bitchy thing to do. Karter should dominate this award.

Huh. I just thought every time anyone said anything that could possibly be construed as negative towards Bjorn they start at -1 by default.

Interesting theory!

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

If someone smack talks against my fighters in a funny and not a "fuck you and your mother you stupid piece of shit" way, I give him a +1 cause it is entertaining.

Oh yeah definetly, but if that smack talk becomes constant bullying it has crossed the line. And it's one thing to talk smack about fighters and another to go personal.
  • Upvote 3

Oh yeah definetly, but if that smack talk becomes constant bullying it has crossed the line. And it's one thing to talk smack about fighters and another to go personal.

This is a game. Once you understand that you understand that nothing is off the table.

I don't think there is anyone in the game who makes smack talk more personal than Karter and he is going to easily win this award.

Every time anyone takes a jab at Mentor by mentioning penis cream - that is a personal attack.

So to say that personal attacks have no place in smack talk is ridiculous. Especially coming from you after your cringe-worthy penis debate with Rocket Sausage last night.

• Upvote 2

• 5 years later...
  • 6 months later...