Alpha MMA (249k+) Smack Talk Thread

ClarkKent

We have Trynda Hawk against Marcus Corvi! Mr Corvi won with 2 "impressive" tko's, It's amazing though, how a guy with utterly shit wrestling skills and baby power in his hands actually won a fight at all.

This is going to be your first loss and then we'll all have something to laugh about!

Let's reconfigure your face a bit.

Richard Lokey: man i gotta fly all the way from tokyo just to kick Romeo's ass? you better be ready to brawl kid or your just gona be another 1st round tko

We have Trynda Hawk against Marcus Corvi! Mr Corvi won with 2 "impressive" tko's, It's amazing though, how a guy with utterly shit wrestling skills and baby power in his hands actually won a fight at all.

This is going to be your first loss and then we'll all have something to laugh about!

Let's reconfigure your face a bit.

(Sorry i could not post any picture)

From Marcus Corvi:

I can not wait for this fight. I have great respect for Trynda Hawk's ground game and i know comming in to this match he will be looking to take me down and beat me on the ground, but sorry Alpha fans this fight will be won standing up. It will be a great fight to showcase my standup game then maybe i'll make a believer out of maedwal. I am hungry for a debut win and i will be looking to win it in style. Protect your head Trynda Hawka i'm comming for it!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Little charlene put up a valiant effort against me tonight. Spent to much time during my training camp napping and playing x box. In the end however I proved I am just to damn good and everyone in the 170 weight class should begin gaining or losing weight. That way we don't have to waste everyones time fighting for a belt ee know will end up in my possession.

ya i have a tendency to ignore ppl who send my guys into early retirement that being said,, this is coming from a guy that cant finish a fight hehe

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14001828537115.png

"Glass Eyed Snake" Ling Tong

The dog and pony show has come to an end! I’m here to expose these fighters as the frauds they are. Chinese Kung Fu perfected fighting two thousand years ago. You take sacred martial arts and twist them into sport for your own benefit. Cletus Kasady will be the first to perish against my Chinese Fist Fighting.

What a great event Alpha 3: Here We Go. This event was held at wild bob's bar in Los Angeles and sold out the 750 tickets. this had everything you could ask for in a event, 8 spectacular fights, 6 finishing via tko/ko, 1 submission and 1 via decision.

1st fight

"Glass Eyed Snake" Ling Tong (0-0-0) vs "Carnage" Cletus Kasady (0-0-0) at 185lbs

Both these guys made there pro debuts, this one was obvious from the start that Kasady wanted none of the stand up, taking the fight straight down, but not doing much when the fight got there. Tong dropped Kasady with a huge right hand at the end of the round, Kasady could not recover in the break, then was KO'D with a punch in 5 seconds of the second round.

Result: Tong wins via KO 0:05 of the second round.

2nd fight

Miro Besic (1-0-0)vs Albert "Odzim" Odzimkowski (1-0-0) at 185 lbs

These two guys both had tko victories coming into this bout, so there was no doubt that this one wouldn't go the distance but wow, only lasting 0:49 seconds of the very first round. Besic come out aggressive, like he had something to prove, knocking Odzimkovwski down quick then let him stand up, when he did he took him straight down and finished with strikes great win!

Result: Besic wins via tko 0:49 seconds of the first round.

3rd fight

Claude "The Ram" Rush (3-0-0) vs Neto "Nbrito" Brito (2-0-0) at 185 lbs

Both guys undefeated this one was poised to be a great fight! Wrong Brito with some crazy tactics taking Rush down! Bare in mind Rush has a purple belt and 3 wins via submission! Rush excepted the takedown and guillotine chocked Brito in the first round!

Result: Rush wins via submission 0:51 in the first round.

4th fight

Jackson Tripp (0-0-0) vs Fred Goku (0-1-0) 185 lbs

Goku coming out swinging in this bout, Tripp happy to use his good foot work and get out the way scoring with nice counters, Tripp dropped and cut Goku early in the round, Tripp showed he had good all round skills, taking the fight into the clinch, then also taking the fight to the ground he dominated the first round. Second round was the same story, except this time he didn't just knock his opponent down, he caught Goku with a great counter combo to finish him!

Result: Tripp wins via KO punch 2:45 of the second round.

5th fight

Dong Kong (2-1-0) vs Cash Kid (2-1-0)

Both these guys going hell for submissions, all three rounds going to the ground and both fighters looking for submissions none stop, but both fighters could not get the submission on the other, might as well been a grappling match but Kong getting the unanimous decision in the end!

Result: Kong wins via decision

6th fight

Richard Lokey (2-0-0) vs Burton "Pillow Hands" Guster (2-0-0)

Both these guys with undefeated records, someone's 0 had to go, a great stand up battle between these two, neither one wanting to take the fight to the ground, Guster got cut late in the first, that may have effected his performance as he was dropped early in the second, then dropped again by Lokey, but this time Lokey jumped full mount and finished the fight!

Result: Lokey wins via tko strikes 0:46 of the second round

Co-main event

Jamal "Thunderbolt" Baker (2-0-0) vs Michael "Shamrock" Owens (2-0-0)

Again both these guys undefeated so someone was going to taste defeat, and it didn't take long, Barker with the better stand up dropped Owens quick, then jumped into mount and finished the job in just 0:25 wow this guy is the real deal!

Result: Baker wins via tko strikes 0:25 of the first round

Main event of the evening!

Jackson McFly (4-0-0) vs Marcus Corvi (3-0-0)

These two guys have great undefeated records, Corvi come out and clinched straight up, when he got the takedown looked for a submission, McFly wanted to keep the fight on the feet at striking distance, which he didn't manage to do for long In the first round, in the second round McFly was cut with a head kick, but this seemed to wake him up, as he dropped Corvi almost instantly afterwards, McFly jumped full mount then changed his mind and let Corvi up, McFly caught Corvi again and finished him with a punch.

Result: McFly wins via KO punch 0:31 of the second round

That's all from me guys thanks for listening and we hope to see you at the next event!

• Upvote 1

Preview

Alpha 4. This show will be held at the Arena:Wild Bob's Bar - Los Angeles and have the most amount of fights that Alpha Mma has had on there events since there very first event.

With a packed card of 10 fight there are 5 undercard fights and 5 main card fights.

1st fight is at 185lbs and sees

Stark Asap (3-0-0) vs "Glass Eyed Snake" Ling Tong (1-0-0)

One of these fighter will have to taste defeat for the first time and by the looks of things this fight is not going to go the distance, both of these guys have only tko/ko wins Asap has strong boxing with superb wrestling, but useless Muay Thai and a white belt while Tong has wonderful boxing with useless Muay Thai and wrestling but a blue belt, It look like this one will be a stand up war, one other thing tho these two warriors only thought two week before this event talk about quick turn around of fight fair play too these two.

Prediction: Tong to win via tko

2nd fight is at 170lbs an will see

Michael Martin (1-1-0) vs Tuneock "Jamr" Mast (1-1-0)

These two have almost exactly the same skills and exactly the same record, with both loosing there first bouts in the org they will be looking to turn there records around, also both there victories are via decision the only difference between these two, is Martin has proficient boxing while Mast has respectable Muay Thai, I think this one is going to be decided on the feet punches vs kicks who will get the better of there opponent.

Prediction: Mast to win via decision

3rd fight is at 265lbs and sees

Tommy "Big Island" Kulamomo (1-1-0) vs Eric Krazman (1-1-0)

These two both have better stand up than ground game and both lost there debuts to the org via tko, Kulamomo has wonderful boxing but useless Muay Thai, while Krazman has respectable boxing and Muay Thai so he will be letting the punches and kicks go. Kulamomo will be hoping that him being the dominate boxer and the taller fighter he can control the distance and stay away from the kick. I think without a doubt we have another stand up battle going to take place in this fight.

Prediction: Kulamomo to win via tko strikes

4th fight is at 205lbs and will see

Johnny General (1-0-0) vs Al Snow (0-1-0)

General like his name has Generally all round ok skills nothing standing out as great, but wherever the fight needs to take place he will have ok skills in the department but won't have amazing advantage over his opponent, Snow on the other hand has remarkable boxing ok wrestling and a blue belt so, he will want to keep this one standing if he can and try get his first win of his career via tko.

Prediction: Snow to pull off his first victory via tko

5th fight is at 205lbs and will have

Seijuro "Emperors Eye" Akashi (8-3-0) vs Darren "The Mauler" Manhove (4-2-0)

This fight had the potential to be a good fight, with Akashi having 5 of his wins via submission and a purple belt he also has competent wrestling, but that is all he has with weak stand up, his opponent Manhove has good boxing,

Good wrestling but not so good Muay Thai and only a blue belt. But none this matters as Akashi has no moral what so ever so his skills will hit rock bottom! Meaning Manhove will win this bout.

Prediction: Manhove to win via tko

Main event

1st fight is at 185lbs and will see

Leo Villa (4-1-0) vs Kim "Deepthroat" Kardashian (2-0-0)

These two have quite a few things similar so hopefully this one will be a good old scrap, first of all they are both making there org debuts, they both have exactly the same skills the only difference is, Kardashian is 20cm's taller and 1 year the elder also is undefeated, with that much of a hight advantage will give Kardashian the advantage in the striking department as it will give a big reach advantage, but Villa being smaller won't have a striking advantage but will have the wrestling advantage and also the long limbs to lock onto for submissions.

2nd fight is at 205lbs and will see

Benny "Bam Bat" Douglas (2-0-0) vs Michael "Shamrock" Owens (2-1-0)

Douglas the first fighter to the cage is undefeated and making his debut in the org, with his remarkable wrestling and ok boxing these are his only two skills, but that means of he can't get the take down and work the GNP he can use his boxing as a second option, his opponent Owens has weak stand up and good wrestling also posses a blue belt, so this one will be a battle for the dominant position, the winner of that will be the winner in this fight in my eyes.

Prediction: Douglas to stay undefeated and win via decision

3rd fight is at 170lbs and sees

"The Appex" Jesus Garcia (2-0-0) vs "The Biblical" Jules Winnfield (2-0-0)

Both these fighters haven't tasted defeat but after this next event one of them is going to have to, they both won in there debuts to the org on Alpha Mma 2, Garcia with both his victories via decision he likes to take his fights the distance and pull the win off after a gruelling fight, while his opponent Winnfield won his debut via tko due to strikes but in his first fight did get a decision win, so we might have a all out war going the 3 rounds on our hands with This one, they both also have there skills spread out the same without 1 skill being the main stand out skill, these are two mixed artist and will be a good fight.

Prediction: Winnfield to win via decision

Co-main event is at 265lbs and sees

Piotr Irvin (2-0-0) vs Antonio "Hands Of Stone" Azeredo (6-3-0)

This is going to be a great fight with both guys having exactly the same skills, superb boxing with respectable wrestling, the only difference is Azeredo has a blue belt while Irvin has a white belt, Irvin has both his wins via decision, while his opponent has had more experience and wins in all departments tko submission and decision wins, Azeredo will be the favourite for this fight with the more experience and better moral coming into this one, the only problem is Azeredo has had his chin tested with 3 losses via tko/ko he may have a little bit of a glass jaw, can Irvin take advantage of this and get his first tko or will Azeredo use his experience to get the win.

Prediction: Azeredo to win via decision

Main event of the evening will be held at the 205lbs division and will see

Jamal "Thunderbolt" Baker (3-0-0) vs Oldemar "The Buzzsaw" Murtinho (5-3-0)

Baker has no surprises up his sleeve he has wonderful boxing and good wrestling to keep the fights standing, this is just proven by all his victories coming by way of tko/ko, and two of those wins was in the orgs event Alpha 1 and the last event Alpha 3, Baker is on role in the org and wants to keep it going, but he faces a tough opponent in Murtinho, who has a brown belt with all 5 of his wins being via submission, however in two of his defeats he lost to strikes, so both fighter have each other's weakness as there strength's it's going to be the same old battle of striker vs grappler. I can't wait for this one!

Prediction: I think Baker will get the win via tko but if Murtinho gets this to the ground it's night night for Baker.

That's all from me for now be sure to tune in after the fight where I will get you all the reviews of the 10 fights.