VTT: Openweight Bonanza Tournament (VIP Prize)

jasonsmakoski

Those big lads will gas within 5 minutes, survive that and they turn into target practice.

Surviving that first two minutes will be a test for my young 18 year old, but I wanted to use this fighter's strategy a bit different by throwing him at the wolves.

Everyone should have received or will be receiving if your fighter is not based in Tokyo a pair of shorts and also you all should have a sponsorship offer from RAGS of a RONIN that is for 20 days and worth $300 + 10% off our items as well as 1 tournament shirt

So please accept the deal to receive your tournament shirt

Thanks and good luck everyone

• Upvote 1

ok, I'm in Las Vegas, do I need to do an instant flight tomorrow to Japan? or does my fighter automatically go. Just don't want to mess this up. I'm a noob.

Don't book a flight. You will get sent a mail that an autoflight is booked. Go to Maps -> Schedule Flights and cancel the flight there. that's all you need to do, your fighter will get teleported

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14935807949670.png

Giovanni Abate

Easy day at the office, I hope you've been taught some class Valdemar.

Frost, your chin is suspect, I'm going to find it and break it!

I've been looking to beat your ass since day 1.

If this guy took off that`s sad

Those Rags of Ronin guys seemed to be backing him maybe they should take over this tourney.

If it was that easy I would but it's not since I am not employed by the org and have no control over anything I was just asked if I was interested in sponsoring the event and what I was able/willing to offer to the winner which Was going to be a 6k sponsor deal and also a custom shirt and short which I would work with the winning manager to design and give them x amount for free and then keep available to purchase for the length they were under a sponsorship deal with roar and of course I supplied the tournament items which he asked if I could do and send to everyone.