Yes, it’s me with another tournament and yes i got way too much time on my hands during the week, but this time I don’t have any vacation time booked for the duration of the tourney and it is a knockout tourney so no risk of mess ups or drop outs (I hope).
So I have noticed many of you tycoons are fans of Mortal Kombat and it is due to you guys that raised my curiosity about it. So I watched a few episodes and what not and thought fuck it, its aight, I think I’ll make a tourney about it, hopefully no one has done this before. Well, after seconds of research on the forums I was wrong, some other guy did it in 2011 (Find it here) and I must say he did it very well. I was glad I found his tournament because I am going to sorta carry on the legacy. Why let great things die out!? Hopefully people sign up cos it took me a long ass time to do the avatars and shit ha!
So here I am with Mortal Kombat II.
Requirements for MKII:
· Creation tournament.
· Openweight (265+ division/can be any weight you like).
· Managers MUST choose an avatar from the ones made below! THEY ARE FREE. First come, first served with choice of avatar.
· You can have a pussy but you must not be one.
· Fights will take place in Colosseum in Amsterdam.
Schedule for MKII:
· Creation date will be the Sunday straight after the last person has entered.
· 1st event will be May 2nd.
· Fights will be every 14-16 days based on injuries.
Rules for MKII:
· 3x5 min rounds for all fights except the final, which will be 5x5min rounds.
· 16 man Single Elimination Knockout tournament.
· FATALITY = If your fighter is finished in any way (KO/TKO/SUB/Whatever) then you MUST sack him from your roster! Keep in mind that you would still have the chance to pick him up from the FA list if you want. But he must be sacked as soon as he loses by FINISH.
Prizes for MKII:
· KO/Sub/Fight/Fatality of the tourney gets 25K. (Fatality of the tourney goes to what I think is the biggest surprise finish of the tourney)
· Any fighter who wins by Fatality (finish) gets 5K.
· WINNER of MKII gets
o 3 months VIP
o Potentially a ‘First dibs on FA slot’ (if Mike agrees as a ONE OFF)
o 300K with the option to do a double or nothing and fight Shao Kahn after the final of the tournament. Shao Kahn will be a fighter created by me at the same time as all other contestants but will not participate in the tourney. Need I say if you beat him you get 600K…If you lose you get no money but you do get the other prizes.
"If you don't do double or nothing you are a pussy and 'requirement #4' says no pussies allowed... so...yeah..."
Choose Fighter (First come first served basis):
Names, going right form top left to bottom right:
Smoke, Kabal, Liu Kang, Scorpion,
Kano, Nightwolf, Shang Tsung,
Raiden, Stryker, Johnny Cage, Kung Lao, Reptile, Sub Zero.
- Scooby - Lunar Nightwolf
- IrishX - Sub 'Bi-Han' Zero
- Purpose - Liu 'The Chosen One' Kang
- Dude - Lord Raiden
- Warlord - Johnny Cage
- Showdown - Hanzo 'Scorpion' Hasashi
- Cerberus - Tomas 'Smoke' Vrbada
- kBEAST - 'Officer' Kurtis Stryker
- DrLecter - Maxim 'The Priest' Kukharev aka Shang Tsung
- Zardoz - Kung Lao
- Xanax - MK Kano
- handgrenaide - Jackson 'Jax' Briggs
- marioufc420 - Carlos 'The Cyborg Ninja' Cyrax
- gwad12345 - Kabal Labak
- RazorMuayThai - Swordsman Kenshi
- dbsh209 - Buster 'Reptile' Bluth
BOSS: Shao 'Hammer' Kahn
Oh and of course Colosseum, Fight Presenter, Hans Dherty will be keeping a close eye on the tournament and will be giving his expert opinions on the match ups with his 2 stunning ring girls...
Also, if anyone has any donations/prizes/sponsors they would like to give, go ahead and let me know so I can post them up here.