Is Jon Hess Invincible?

While scientists have been unable to determine if his mother is really a freight train, I think it's safe to say that Jon Hess is unbeatable. With a perfect 8-0 record, he has managed to avoid being taken down throughout his entire career. His opponents have actually been too afraid to even try.

If anyone has a 190K+ ID victim that they think has a shot against him in a KT match, feel free to challenge him here.

Kain steps in and throws a big head kick that drops Hess to the mat! Hess looks in trouble, can he beat the count? Kain is bouncing in a neutral corner joining in with the referee '4,5,6' they both chant. 7,8,9... he's not going to make it! 10! He's out! Kain jumps onto the ropes and takes in the acclaim from the crowd!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:47 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Head Kick). Keoni Kain!

Keoni Kain decided to thank the fans in attendance for making a great atmosphere. It seemed to go down pretty well.

• Upvote 4

I was using Chael Sonnen's defintion of undefeated. Besides...I'm pretty sure Mike confirmed that the Kain fight was a bug in the engine. I think it was the same one that caused the head kick to rock Tom Jones in this fight.

Edit: Forgot that the reason I posted was to say that any challenger that beats him gets a $10,000 bonus sent to their manager's account.

See, I'd accept this if the hype actually made it worth it. As it stands right now though there's no reward and nothing but risk in that matchup, so bleh. Go get some fights and we'll talk, you pansy.

As for the thread title:

Yes. Yes he is.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

I never understand how people get their fighters primaries so high so quickly. Let me guess private gym, 1 on 1 coaching and sparring?

Sure. The best sparrings you can get is 5peopl in session and the fighter the other skills are the better. As you can see he have almost perfect 5 people per session in every aspect 2 times a week so thats keep getting his primaries up.

I never understand how people get their fighters primaries so high so quickly. Let me guess private gym, 1 on 1 coaching and sparring?

At first i only trained secondaries and you get a few pops from that, but yeah 1 on 1 few cock ups were 2 people in a session form not paying attention with Elite coaches. been sparring for about 6 weeks once a day each thing twice a week at first i only sparred i think it was boxing and wrestling. but still hes the fastest learner ive ever had unfortunately not a single 190k+ ID org will touch him because of his OP primaries now :/

• 8 months later...