Weird skill pop?

BigLarry

Takedown offense is just about to pop;

Clinchwork training adds points to Wrestling primary;

Wrestling primary points spill over to Takedown offense which triggers the pop.

I could be wrong though.

It doesn't work that way. Training clinchwork adds points to wrestling, but this doesn't mean that the Wrestling gain adds points to its related secondaries again. I mean, if it worked that way, then there would be an infinite loop, that would make your clinchwork and wrestling Elite++ from a single training session lol:

Train clinchwork, it adds points to wrestling, then wrestling improves clinchwork, then clinchwork improves wrestling and so on :D

• Upvote 3

Takedown offense is just about to pop;

Clinchwork training adds points to Wrestling primary;

Wrestling primary points spill over to Takedown offense which triggers the pop.

I could be wrong though.

Nah you don't get Tertiary training from a skill

Training Clinchwork does give points to Boxing, MT, Wrestling, Takedowns and TDD for sure, which is where his Takedowns came from. Like Ovo said, Punches also possibly benefits but I don't remember if that is right or not.

Easy way to check - Hover your cursor over the Green Arrow. It will show something like "Positive Pop - 0.02 point gain last session". When it's a number that low, you know it was a benefit of training a different skill.

• Upvote 2

It doesn't work that way. Training clinchwork adds points to wrestling, but this doesn't mean that the Wrestling gain adds points to its related secondaries again. I mean, if it worked that way, then there would be an infinite loop, that would make your clinchwork and wrestling Elite++ from a single training session lol:

Train clinchwork, it adds points to wrestling, then wrestling improves clinchwork, then clinchwork improves wrestling and so on :D

Nah you don't get Tertiary training from a skill

Training Clinchwork does give points to Boxing, MT, Wrestling, Takedowns and TDD for sure, which is where his Takedowns came from. Like Ovo said, Punches also possibly benefits but I don't remember if that is right or not.

Easy way to check - Hover your cursor over the Green Arrow. It will show something like "Positive Pop - 0.02 point gain last session". When it's a number that low, you know it was a benefit of training a different skill.

haha yes thanks. I'd read something along the lines of what I said initially but thinking about it now, I probably misinterpreted it.

the more I tought about it and tried to break it down the less sense it made indeed. lol.

• Upvote 2