Barbarian Fight Club - Official Smack Talk Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, just to let you know that I too miss Barbarian and Pedro dearly. I miss the smack talk and the great events and fighters. There will probably never be another BFC but now me and Catako who you have probably seen in the forums are making an org together. It's going to be 260k so just like Barbarian it will be the start of an ID to give 25 year olds a chance as well as 18 year olds. It will be held in Helsinki. I hope since most people here know me you will know that I mean it when I say we will have fair fights and fair competition. We will have a tournament to kick off the start of the org and just like the BFC, if there is no clear cut championship fight in mind, we will be doing tournaments to find champions. Since Catako is a skilled avatar maker, he is also willing to give avatars out to managers, the details are not exact but maybe weekly or monthly, impressive performances or win streaks will be rewarded with an avatar and a cash bonus. We have stored a large amount of money away to make this org the best, like I said Barbarian is gone and there will probably never be another Barbarian but we want to excel Barbarian, we want to have the best smack talk as Barbarian once did.

I will be contacting a few of the major smacktalkers from Barbarian to see if they will be willing to join our new org starting soon. I've told you the ID restriction is 260k+ already so we have a little wait to give you a chance to prepare for joining :)

*more info coming soon

• Upvote 1

I like your enthusiasm but it's going to be extremely difficult to have another org like Barbarian in terms of smack talk and fun

I know its going to be hard, this is why me and Catako are planning ahead and are preparing for this well ahead of 260k. I will do everything I can to make this org as fun and I'm trying to get the best smacktalkers around and from ths Bfc to join.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...