Ashbourne Events (360k+)

Ashbourne

15w13.jpg

Ivan Wong (363490)

Peter: We are live from Clinch Pride gym, Hilo, alongside 145 lbs fighter Ivan Wong. Thank you for joining us today. So, Ivan, how's your preparation for Slim Jimmy at Trifecta.

Ivan: Feels great, should be an easy fight. No follow up question on Slim, he isn't worth being talked about.

Peter: Umm....okay then.....Anyways, A&E's MARQUEE 2 have just been announced. Do you have any desire to fight on this card or is there anyone on your mind for your next fight?

Ivan: We shall see. I honestly don't care. I am the best fighter in this division, I will destroy whoever they are going to put in front me.

Peter: Do you have any opinion on ...*interrupted by Ivan*

Ivan: I don't feel like you are quite qualified as an interviewer. You are talking to the greatest 145 pounder, and you are just gonna keep talking about other fighters? What a joke, thanks a lot for wasting my time.

*Ivan leaves and heads back to the sparring area*

Peter: .............I guess we will end the interview here.

Freddie Scott - ''all as you can do is hold a mans legs there is no danger in a man that can only hug legs get in there with me Ivan Wong and i will dance around you''

• Upvote 2

36w31.jpg

Tourn "#1" King (3-1)

- My last match against McManus was too easy, the guy has no chance of winning. Now my next fight is against Derrick Jewish, another "Trash" fighter who got himself in this org after begging Mr. Dave for a contract. Mr. Dave only offered Derrick a contract to be my stepping stone on becoming the Champ. ?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

36w31.jpg

Tourn "#1" King (3-1)

- My last match against McManus was too easy, the guy has no chance of winning. Now my next fight is against Derrick Jewish, another "Trash" fighter who got himself in this org after begging Mr. Dave for a contract. Mr. Dave only offered Derrick a contract to be my stepping stone on becoming the Champ.

3b20.jpg

Derrick Jewish (363650)~"We will see whos an easy fight when i get in your face and start throwing hammers. By the time im done your face will look unrecognisable. Theres a reason my walkout music is a bad mother fucker, because i always come to fight and throw down. I may have lost my last fight but at least it was a war and not a cuddle match and a lucky ko"

• Upvote 3

3b20.jpg

Derrick Jewish (363650)~"We will see whos an easy fight when i get in your face and start throwing hammers. By the time im done your face will look unrecognisable. Theres a reason my walkout music is a bad mother fucker, because i always come to fight and throw down. I may have lost my last fight but at least it was a war and not a cuddle match and a lucky ko"

36w31.jpg

Tourn "#1" King (3-1)

- The guy knocked you down 3 times and you call it a lucky KO? You keep missing your shots, got knocked down everytime in the fight and you call it a war? It was clearly a one sided fight. Beast made you look like a trash you Glass chin Moho.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

36w31.jpg

Tourn "#1" King (3-1)

- The guy knocked you down 3 times and you call it a lucky KO? You keep missing your shots, got knocked down everytime in the fight and you call it a war? It was clearly a one sided fight. Beast made you look like a trash you Glass chin Moho.

Derrick~"The guy i fought wasnt lucky you was, you practised your cuddling with the dude for 2 minutes and then landed one lucky strike, least i wasnt a bitch and scared to get hit, i showed a chin and heart to survive, you showed how pathetic you are"

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

36w31.jpg

Tourn "#1" King (3-1)

Derrick Jewish (363650)~"But enough talk your face will be drooping on the mat when we meet in the cage, When i pick you off. then lets see who has a glass jaw. I could fight you right now with injuries and still fuck you up. see you soon bitch boi"

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

36w31.jpg

Tourn "#1" King (3-1)

Derrick Jewish (363650)~"Just to add you got Knocked out by a wrestler so dont talk to me about glass jaw least i can last more the 1 minute"

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

"Get pass the 18 year old in front of you first, then we can talk."

-Ivan Wong (363490)

15w13.jpg

Freddie Scott (363450) - ''don't talk like your be the A side if we fight, we both know you are only talking to get off the prelims. Talk to me when you are lined up as the main event your to small to get in there with me it would be like fighting my little sister the way i would slap you around the cage keep talking but you will be humbled soon''

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

15w13.jpg

Ivan Wong (363490)

Peter: We are live from Clinch Pride gym, Hilo, alongside 145 lbs fighter Ivan Wong. Thank you for joining us today. So, Ivan, how's your preparation for Slim Jimmy at Trifecta.

Ivan: Feels great, should be an easy fight. No follow up question on Slim, he isn't worth being talked about.

Peter: Umm....okay then.....Anyways, A&E's MARQUEE 2 have just been announced. Do you have any desire to fight on this card or is there anyone on your mind for your next fight?

Ivan: We shall see. I honestly don't care. I am the best fighter in this division, I will destroy whoever they are going to put in front me.

Peter: Do you have any opinion on ...*interrupted by Ivan*

Ivan: I don't feel like you are quite qualified as an interviewer. You are talking to the greatest 145 pounder, and you are just gonna keep talking about other fighters? What a joke, thanks a lot for wasting my time.

*Ivan leaves and heads back to the sparring area*

Peter: .............I guess we will end the interview here.

slimjimmy.jpg

Slim Jimmy: "This prick thinks he's going to run through me and the division, like he's god's gift to MMA. He's a bad interview, a bad person and most of all a bad fighter."

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15797748914372.jpg

VALDECI SOBRINHO

ITS A CLASH OF MEDIOCRE PEOPLE. I'D LAY A FIST FEST IF I FACED ANY OF THESE PUNKS. MAYBE I SHOULD CALL MY MANAGER AND GET ME SOME A&E CONTRACT FOR SOME EASY FIGHTS

• Upvote 1

Derrick Jewish (363650)~"Just to add you got Knocked out by a wrestler so dont talk to me about glass jaw least i can last more the 1 minute"

36w31.jpg

Tourn "#1" King (3-1)

-You lasted more than a minute? You only lasted 55 secondes you dumb. My only loss is via referee stoppage and that idiot ref should get fired. I'm still defending and he stopped the fight. And for you boooy, stop acting like you're not an idiot with a glassed chin jaw. You should change your nickname into "Everyone's stepping stone".

• Upvote 1

Bro, why the hell do you have 3 accounts just to make your fighter interacting with each other and downvoting me lol.

1) All the managers originate from Gloucester, UK.

2) Manager "fa.g cu.nt" and "Cammer better" both have a created fighter called Freddie Scott

3) Manager "fa.g cu.nt" and "Cammer better" both have a fighter called Brad Betts/Bradley Betts.

4) The blog username of manager "D*ckhead" is "Cammer"

5) User "D*ckhead" pretend to create a beef with user "fa.g cu.nt" via inconsistent buzz

6) Several of your fighters fought one another, which I assume the match is totally rigged.

I normally dont diss the manager himself but this is hilarious, and yes I have too much time on my hand. XD

Update: I found the 4th account under the name "Brad Betts"

Xv9Nt4i.png

1oB3dB3.png

mZzliOj.png

CpgN2b8.png

• Upvote 3

slimjimmy.jpg

Slim Jimmy: "This prick thinks he's going to run through me and the division, like he's god's gift to MMA. He's a bad interview, a bad person and most of all a bad fighter."

15w13.jpg

Ivan Wong (Represented by his advocate, Mr. Nathan)

Today must be your lucky day as my client is too busy to confront you.

I must say, "run through" is a harsh and barbaric phrase to use. My client is merely on a divine path to baptize and educate the division about this elegant art, known as MMA.

You are fortunate to have a VIP view on 17 Jun 2020, so please pay full attention while my client gives you the greatest demonstration of your lifetime.

• Upvote 1

15w13.jpg

Today must be your lucky day as my client is too busy to confront you.

I must say, "run through" is a harsh and barbaric phrase to use. My client is merely on a divine path to baptize and educate the division about this elegant art, known as MMA.

You are fortunate to have a VIP view on 17 Jun 2020, so please pay full attention while my client gives you the greatest demonstration of your lifetime.

slimjimmy.jpg

Slim Jimmy: "Ivan Wanger won't even talk to me like I'm not the reason we're debuting on a co-main event and that he's rich. More than that, now he's not god's gift to MMA, he's god himself, the lord's warrior. This guy is ridiculous and is undoubtedly going to get exposed."

• Upvote 1

slimjimmy.jpg

Slim Jimmy: "Ivan Wanger won't even talk to me like I'm not the reason we're debuting on a co-main event and that he's rich. More than that, now he's not god's gift to MMA, he's god himself, the lord's warrior. This guy is ridiculous and is undoubtedly going to get exposed."

15w13.jpg

THIS IS BLASPHEMY !!!

.....I apologize for my temporary misbehavior

No disrespect to Mr Ashbourne, but my client is definitely the biggest reason that you have enough money to move to your new base in Amsterdam.

Although you are ungrateful, I am sure that my client is willing to guide you to the right path.

So, please be there for Trifecta and and give your best. Maybe if you work hard enough, my client may be willing to enlighten you with his immeasurable wisdom.

• Upvote 3