thug rose

bobloblaw

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think she has the right mindset to be in the spotlight. She said she lost her interest in MMA, doubt she even returns.

She will be back, she's only a fight or two away from Title shot.

She took out the scariest most dominant female in the world twice and lost once to Andrade, big deal.

She will be back, she's only a fight or two away from Title shot.

She took out the scariest most dominant female in the world twice and lost once to Andrade, big deal.

I understand she's one of the best female MMA fighters on the planet, but she has said she lost interest in MMA and she's not a very good needle mover for the UFC so I don't think they care when she comes back.

I understand she's one of the best female MMA fighters on the planet, but she has said she lost interest in MMA and she's not a very good needle mover for the UFC so I don't think they care when she comes back.

Its a shame, one bad fall in one off fight and my favourite fighter at that weight class is pretty much done. mental health is important though, if your heart ain't in it, don't bother turning up.

• 1 month later...

Nah, not gonna happen. Zhang is gonna run through and finish both Joanna and Rose - if she manages to not get dunked again that is.

Zhang is a beast. She'd fuck Rose up.

Rose is mentally fragile. Omg somebody broke a bus window I didn't leave my house... you're a bitch. How are you a fighter? Nothing personal against her, but it's almost as bad as Colby filing charges for Werdum throwing a boomerang at him. Ray Borg had a legit reason to sue Conor, cuz the glass in his eye shit.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Man the hate is real, she smashed Andrade and picked her apart until getting slammed.

Her striking and BJJ, Length, fight IQ and heart will show here. You don’t come back for revenge after a KO if you are mentally fragile.

Get outta here with that, step in the UFC against the best in the world and then you can talk about being mentally strong and what you know about stress and anxiety.

WAR THUG ROSE

Man the hate is real, she smashed Andrade and picked her apart until getting slammed.

Her striking and BJJ, Length, fight IQ and heart will show here. You dont come back for revenge after a KO if you are mentally fragile.

Get outta here with that, step in the UFC against the best in the world and then you can talk about being mentally strong and what you know about stress and anxiety.

WAR THUG ROSE

I get you're a fan of hers, it's obvious. But Zhang is the Chinese Cyborg. She would fuck Rose up.

And yes, mentally weak is right. I don't need to dedicate my entire life to human cock fighting and brain damage to tell you somebody is mentally weak. She is. You fight pro fighters in a cage and the bus attack scared you. That's a joke, you're looking for lawsuit, or you are mentally weak.

There is nothing traumatic about a window getting smashed by a borderline choreographed event. Thug Rose is not a thug. She is a flower. Soft fragile flower who was probably deflowered by Pat Berry well before she turned 18.

No hate, just facts.

• Upvote 1

You should be smarter then that Karter. You probably said Joanna was gonna fuck her up twice as well and look how that went.

I seriously seriously hope and pray Zhang beats the fuck outta Joanna but styles make fights and I think Joanna wins this and Rose beats Andrade and they fight for a third time and Rose gets her belt back.

Rose vs Zhang is a scary style fight for Rose, yes I’ll admit that. But Rose overall is the best 115lbs woman on the planet.

I get you're a fan of hers, it's obvious. But Zhang is the Chinese Cyborg. She would fuck Rose up.

And yes, mentally weak is right. I don't need to dedicate my entire life to human cock fighting and brain damage to tell you somebody is mentally weak. She is. You fight pro fighters in a cage and the bus attack scared you. That's a joke, you're looking for lawsuit, or you are mentally weak.

There is nothing traumatic about a window getting smashed by a borderline choreographed event. Thug Rose is not a thug. She is a flower. Soft fragile flower who was probably deflowered by Pat Berry well before she turned 18.

No hate, just facts.

Cock fighting?

GAY

71eb4H3qShL._AC_SL1500_.jpg