Steel Penn ICON - Las Vegas looking for fighters in 205lbs class and under

Steel Penn ICON - A brand new fight organization in Las Vegas is currently looking for fighters in the following weight classes - 135lbs, 145lbs, 155lbs, 170lbs, 185lbs, 205lbs. Let me know with an in game message (92764) if you have a fighter in Las Vegas who is looking for a home

Thanks

STEEL PENN ICON - LAS VEGAS is still recruiting fighters in the 135lbs, 145lbs, 155lbs, 170lbs, 185lbs, 205lbs divisions. Fair and exciting fights as well as 5k of the night bonuses for every event. Our merchandise partner is willing to sponsor all fighters signed to the organization too. We are willing to sign fighters not based in Las Vegas as long as you are happy to get them to Vegas for fight time. If you are interested then PM me (Dan Monk - 92674) or post fighter name and ID on here and I will get in touch with you. Cheers

I have a project fighter almost ready to go if i can find a decent gym in vegas ill send him your way but i currently have a fighter there now and none of the private gym owners will answer a pm and the public gyms are really bad