JAG Battle League Smack Talk Forum

YungGreazy

Mabo Dada

As i will become the first 135lbs JAG champion in a month I would like to know who would have the guts to face me to defend my title ?

Yeah I'm only 24 and most of you are 25 with better skills etc but who will face me ?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15275320966558.jpg

Max Price

I can kill you in the cage if you want to throw hands with me

If youre down contact me because i have to lose weight

Mabo Dada

As i will become the first 135lbs JAG champion in a month I would like to know who would have the guts to face me to defend my title ?

Yeah I'm only 24 and most of you are 25 with better skills etc but who will face me ?

Seems you're looking right past Martin? Let's see how many think you'll win. The first 2 135ers who post that they will accept your challenge, I'll set up for them to fight the same night as you, and the winner will get the first shot at the title.

Mabo Dada

give me the chance to train and I probably will.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15275320966558.jpg

Max Price

I can kill you in the cage if you want to throw hands with me

If youre down contact me because i have to lose weight

23b12.jpg

Mabo Dada

"Who is this prick ? How dare you talk to me like that when you know you can't fight me ? You're not even in JAG I would be glad to come to Gladius to kick your ass but unfortunately I don't have the proper ID. Yeah lose some weight if you can but please stop talking to real fighters when you only see the cage one time in your life. And thank you Boss I am waiting to see who will have the guts to show up. As for MM1998 for which fighter are you talking for ? And why do you speak if you're not ready ?"

so word is punch drunk says stand up fighter should have took on a real challenge. "I may not be in that organization but Standup should be fighting me. not this jones punk. he thinks beating him should give him a title shot pfft. Take on a real challenge and maybe you deserve the title."

Punch Drunk, I don't know if you're going with another org, but why don't you sign a one fight contract, and you can fight Standup Fighter next.

Punch Drunk, I don't know if you're going with another org, but why don't you sign a one fight contract, and you can fight Standup Fighter next.

Punch Drunk - "If I can hold off and not sign a high paying contract for that long then ill gladly get in the ring and watch him laying on the Canvas after I "Punch him Drunk". now I also heard Jones was a little sour about me calling him a punk, so if he can pull it off and win and I sign to the org ill even dance around him."

"stand up obviously. who runs a 4-0 win streak and calls out someone who only got 1 fight? yea I may only got 1 fight to but we get in the ring he will be laying on the ground fighting to wake up. now idc if jones is bothered by it or not. I'm just saying if he wins and wants to fight I'm down idc. but I'm not here calling him out. I'm calling standup out so I can lay him out." - Punch Drunk.