160 Quality recover is finally here!!

Over a million? I thought someone said it was over 600 million? How much did it cost?

Edit: I don't want to sound like I'm doubting Roy. If he says its 160, I have no doubts it is. I just thought someone once said 160 would cost more than Shawn had when PRIDE closed (roughly 7 million) and I thought captainkid once figured it out to be something exorbitant like $600M. That's obviously not correct, so I'm curious how much it is.

i originally put 1.28 milloin to make 159.5 and after it was created it rounded it to 160. mike tycoon confirmed this and said it is 160.

QUOTE (MattyBlayze @ Feb 10 2010, 08:26 PM)

Over a million? I thought someone said it was over 600 million? How much did it cost?

Edit: I don't want to sound like I'm doubting Roy. If he says its 160, I have no doubts it is. I just thought someone once said 160 would cost more than Shawn had when PRIDE closed (roughly 7 million) and I thought captainkid once figured it out to be something exorbitant like $600M. That's obviously not correct, so I'm curious how much it is.

i originally put 1.28 milloin to make 159.5 and after it was created it rounded it to 160. mike tycoon confirmed this and said it is 160.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE HELLS BALLS TEAM

at 60,000,000.00 you get a 159.98933 product at 2,500,000,000,000,000.00 you get a 160 rated product but according to mike the game rounded his number up to 160 congrats to the hells balls team and their acheivement, but they still can only charge 300 dollars and still only order 2500 supplements a month, so not much more than a morale vicotry here by being the first to say 160, but yes i do tip my hat to you guys, now if we could just order more than the 2500 a month.

Wow! Congrats man. Just out of curiosity, when did the game start rounding numbers up? What was with all the ++'s before?

Conventionally when rounding up its normally 4 and below you round down, 5 and up your round up.

The other ++ products were below the 5 so for example 159.2

Conventionally when rounding up its normally 4 and below you round down, 5 and up your round up.

The other ++ products were below the 5 so for example 159.2

Ok gotcha...all my stuff has always been right on the button, so I didn't know this occurred...congrats again Hells Balls.

Gratz! You sure it isn't this quality?

http://i48.tinypic.com/2prdwk9.jpg

--

I believe you actually have it, but for someone that knows there way around some software, they could easily false promote things to the community.

Gratz! You sure it isn't this quality?

http://i48.tinypic.com/2prdwk9.jpg

--

I believe you actually have it, but for someone that knows there way around some software, they could easily false promote things to the community.

LOL nice, but good luck selling that product knowing that you cant go over 160.

QUOTE (MattyBlayze @ Feb 10 2010, 08:26 PM)

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE HELLS BALLS TEAM

at 60,000,000.00 you get a 159.98933 product at 2,500,000,000,000,000.00 you get a 160 rated product but according to mike the game rounded his number up to 160 congrats to the hells balls team and their acheivement, but they still can only charge 300 dollars and still only order 2500 supplements a month, so not much more than a morale vicotry here by being the first to say 160, but yes i do tip my hat to you guys, now if we could just order more than the 2500 a month.

Well cap before the roundup the official price of 160 is 10 quadrillion dollars. 10,000,000,000,000,000