Importance of experience in fights ?

fjduarte

I’m guessing that the experience a fighter has is more of a hidden and combined with intelligence would only factor into a fight the further away from having your fighter follow your orders 100%. So, if you have an intelligent fighter with fight experience they could be allowed to adapt to the fight more confidently than some dumb dumb fighter.

• Upvote 1

I’m guessing that the experience a fighter has is more of a hidden and combined with intelligence would only factor into a fight the further away from having your fighter follow your orders 100%. So, if you have an intelligent fighter with fight experience they could be allowed to adapt to the fight more confidently than some dumb dumb fighter.

Yes that's a good way to put it. I consider it to be a "next to meaningless" hidden because: I) I don't think anyone should ever use more than say 5% SHIG; II) Even if your fighter has zero experience and inteligence you can still make up for it with sliders.

Experience gives a very small boost to every skill. It becomes meaningless when both fighters have had enough fights to reach the experience cap. It doesn't work exactly like the other hiddens, because it increases during time(when your fighter has fights). Experience also helps when using SHIG which is very cool to use if your fighter has decent experience combined with high IQ hidden(above 130, or 140 even better). I have had amazing results with an intelligent fighter, using 100% SHIG. This allows you to set the position-changing attempts to a very low % initially, but if your fighter starts losing the fight in the position he is at(standup, clinch, ground), he increases the position-changing attempts drastically. With more simple words, if you set 2-3% for takedown attempts:

- If your fighter is winning the standup, cool stuff bro, he'll most likely continue fighting there;

- If your fighter is losing the standup, he will try to td a lot more than 2-3% of the times.