The evolution of marcus davis' eye

doctorword

Its like he never learned to adapt , kept doing the same thing... as a strong boxer i have trouble understanding why he didnt change his levels and just kept doing the same thing over and over... smelled funny to me.

Its like he never learned to adapt , kept doing the same thing... as a strong boxer i have trouble understanding why he didnt change his levels and just kept doing the same thing over and over... smelled funny to me.

nate's reach killed him -- nate jabbed the hell out of him and keep him at a distance

wasn't a bunch of the damage from them clashing heads? pics blocked here at work :(

I wasn't able to catch the fights personally, but from what I've heard you are correct.

You vastly overstate Marcus's boxing career to call him a "strong" boxer... and that was when he was actually in his physical prime.

I've never understood the fuss over Davis' alleged boxing prowess.

All I ever see is a leaden footed plodder who is far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far too easy to hit.

Sure, he has some power, but is slow to the punch and somewhat predictable in his approach.

After the first minute or so, when Davis caught Nate and had him scrambling a little, Nate made it look like a man against a boy, or a pro against a joe.