Bleakardor

Just curious, how hard would it be for Mike to install a system where you can submit an avatar for approval without it actually being tagged to your account?

My thinking is it would allow people to create avatars to use or sale, without having to wait for the approval if they are making them for another manager or don't have the VIP right away. I can sit and make several avatars, but only submit them one every so often due to cost, even though most of the avatars I want to create are to give away as tournament rewards, etc..

So just thinking.. could there be a two part system, one in which Mike wouldn't have to mess with after avatar has been approved?

Submit avatar for approval, get accepted or rejected along with feedback on why if rejected.

Once approved, avatar can be sold via the site or set aside for a rainy day, and when you're ready to use the avatar, you simply would submit it to another option that would link it to your account and make it exclusive.

Really wouldn't be much to help Mike currently, but would make the use and sale of custom avatars far more appealing for artists.

Thoughts?

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

I like this, I'm not sure how many avatars are usually submitted but if I could just hijack this a little bit while we're at it. I've also always wondered why Mike does this all himself? I'd like to see a small test put together and after passing he can give users some authority. Set a system that when an Avatar is submitted X(3?) approved users would have to look at it and if any decline it then it would be sent to Mike to confirm and the user submitting the avatar would get a message with an update telling them what is potentially off.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...