Pulse Fighting Championship - Offical Smack Talk Tread

Paulbaseball08

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14233953628691.jpg

Akeen Coker (327378)

Thank you for sharing the cage with me last night Ira Wright, it was an honour for my manager Louie to finally meet up with the legend himself LT. Unfortunately for you I knew what needed to be done to get myself back into title contention. I did not go into our dance looking at you as a stepping stone however in a way that is exactly what you were. Following my victory I considered something that many may not have been expecting, as there is a Middleweight out there that I have had my eye on for some time since he made a fool of my training partner Latka gravas and I was ready to call him out, and then he made his appearance and embarrassed himself in front of so many. Chris Steve you clown you must have sensed it and your fear of me turned you into a bleeding fool against a much more noble opponent in Pekka Toivonen. For shame Steve, for shame!! The world awaits your excuses, however I have digressed and now I must move along to the real reason I am here.

There is a guy that calls himself The Bison, and you my friend are holding onto something that I would like to snatch back into my possession. I eagerly await the contract signing that will see me step into the cage and challenge for the PFC Welterweight title. I held it once, and my mission is to hold it once more. You name the date, hell give me location.... I will be there and you had better be prepared for a war, because that is what I will be bringing to you and when all is said and done, it will be stated for all to hear once again...

Ladies and gentlemen, Akeen Coker is the new welterweight champion!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/1300066337C%20F%20Club.jpg

"Irish Hand Grenade" Jack Stone

35-16-2 (23 TKOs, 1 SUB, 11 DEC)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14738124481578.png

VS

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/35/35b16.jpg

Masa Sanada

29-11-3 (21 TKOs, 8 DEC)

SCOUTING REPORT

Strengths:

KO Power

Boxing

Japanese Judge Advantage

Weakness:

Predictable

0-2 vs Coach Karter

Key(s) to Victory:

Kill or be Killed

Corner:

Chris Karter

Moses Diggs

Orlando Diggs

sponsored by

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/thumbnail/1590407398Trap%20House%20Banner.png http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/thumbnail/1265562558convictedclothingthumbn.jpg

Jack's hair magically grew over night thanks to Mentor's penis cream.

This advertisement is brought you by LEGION OF NOOBS...

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14738123976262.jpg

Surprise, surprise. Homer gets the nod after getting his arse kicked.

Tokyo for fooks sake do ye have nobody that can call a fight down the middle?

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15085530571140.png http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/42/42b10.jpg

Dishonest as Fuck: I noticed all the drama on Buzz last week about Alex trying to poach the PULSE champion and then blocking Master Skrumbelos when he respectfully declined.

We should not play dirty amongst org owners. This really made me sad panda :(

I laughed at Kimbo`s Fighter Bio: FUCK SYN!!!!! WORST ORG IN THE GAME!!!!!!

SYN used to be very good. #1 if I remember correctly. I hope SYN changes his way, trying to hire a champion from another org is biggest SIN.

• Downvote 1

Totally untrue. After CECs closure ,Mr Scrumbellos tried to scam Syn by accepting our initial offer and then going to Inferno asking for more money than the sum we agreed upon. Inferno informed me about it and both orgs agreed to boycott Mr Scrumbellos for unprofessional behaviour. You are just a liar and a shameless hater. A disgrace for this community.

Ps: Scrumbellos was the one who begged Bjorn for one last fight at Syn but i already had him blocked.Syn never tried to poach anyone. Not on my watch .

• Upvote 2

Totally untrue. After CECs closure ,Mr Scrumbellos tried to scam Syn by accepting our initial offer and then going to Inferno asking for more money than the sum we agreed upon. Inferno informed me about it and both orgs agreed to boycott Mr Scrumbellos for unprofessional behaviour. You are just a liar and a shameless hater. A disgrace for this community.

Ps: Scrumbellos was the one who begged Bjorn for one last fight at Syn but i already had him blocked.Syn never tried to poach anyone. Not on my watch .

Kimbo has been champ at PULSE for long time.

You should never EVER try to poach a fighter that is holding a belt.

If he signs with you PULSE would have to strip belt and lose Hype.

This is big sin. Today SYN becomes SIN.

• Downvote 4

Kimbo has been champ at PULSE for long time.

You should never EVER try to poach a fighter that is holding a belt.

If he signs with you PULSE would have to strip belt and lose Hype.

This is big sin. Today SYN becomes SIN.

LOL youre so stupid hahahahaha stop blabbing and learn to read you scumbag. Kimbo as only been at Pulse and their Champion for like 3 months now, and this happened before that stupid.

Pulse and Syn are awesome, end convo

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

An exclusive Newsflash from PULSE !

The Ink was still fresh from Chris Steve signing a RIDICULOUS RECORD BREAKING contract and moving down to the 170 division at PULSE when his manager "Dishonest as Fuck" Ibrahim Camara revealed his plans for Steve to once again take over the Tycoon World !

Famous Le Journal de Montreal has an exclusive for al lour readers!

can_jm.jpg?w=676

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15022514001714.jpg 15085530571140.png

Le Journal: Bonjour Monsieur Camara et Le Revenant, comment ça va ce soir?

Camara: We are very happy, we signed easily the BIGGEST contract tonight. Chuck would be proud!

Le Journal: Oui Oui, félicitations! Chris, who do you want to face first at 170? Any callouts?

The Revenant: It would be rude to get in front of the fighters with a winning streak so I guess Trudeau or Cormac would make sense. If the org wants me to take over the division we are happy to oblige though.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/27/27w12.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/41/41w3.jpg

Le Journal: Trudeau oh la la oui that would be easily fight of the year contender oui.

Camara: We will fight against whoever the org puts in front of us. Aa Super Fight vs GAMMA champ Benedetti would be awesome too. Randall has been amazing to negotiate with so we are here to keep him at that #1 spot!

39w4.jpg

Le Journal: Ou LA LA quelle bataille Monsieur Camara ! Vous êtes vraiment le Tri-Champion!

Camara: That`s right broski. Let`s go eat some Poutine at La Banquise now, teach this Brazilian noob what real food tastes like!

la-banquise-poutine-24h-poutines-montrea

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Email #2 - Pulse Rankings – 7-21-20

Bantamweight - 135 lbs

The Pulse 135 lb division continues to be the deepest division in the game. With 8 of the top 10 bantamweights in the game, the division just keeps churning out big fights and legitimate title contenders. With the additions of Sergei Petrov and Obi Wan Kenobi, and the return to 135 of Yung Hung Dong, the division is arguably better than ever.

Champ: Kurt Verygood 32-9 (4-1)

1. Midick Aiken 28-9-2 (10-3-1)
2. Seamus MacNamara 20-3-1 (5-2-1)

3. Yung Hung Dong 26-15-2 (3-2-1)
4. Mads Nordskov 36-12-3 (21-8-3)
5. Sergei Petrov 19-3-1 (1-0-1)

Other Fighters to Watch: Obi Wan Kenobi,

Featherweight - 145 lbs

The retirement of long time champ Friedrich Alzheimer, and the inactivity of Jesus Chico Grande has left the door open for others to establish themselves as Pulse’s FW king.

Champ: Dick Caunt 23-9-2 (11-3)

1. Bobo Nielsen 26-13 (3-2)
2. Vadim Golovkin 17-4 (1-2)

3. Kieran McArthur 19-8 (4-3)
4. Felix Jaroslav 20-7-2 (2-2-1)
5. Braylin Timmon 19-9-3 (6-2)

Other Fighters to Watch: Juan Pique, Ramon Escobar Chavez

Lightweight - 155 lbs

Arzlan Bathory continues his reign over a division that has no lack of contenders, and establishing himself as one of the premier LW’s in the game.

Champ: Arzlan Bathory 23-4-1 (16-2-1)

1. Enitan Arendse 33-4 (3-2)
2. Toshi Hijikata 24-11-1 (1-2-1)
3. Kai Yamaguchi 39-13-1 (24-8)
4. Ephram Urani 27-15-1 (8-7)
5. Jesse Point 20-8 (5-2)

Other fighters to watch: Francis Fitzpatrick, Katu Partio

Welterweight - 170 lbs

A deep division continues to get deeper, with the additions of top prospect Yves Trudeau, and one of the most well know fighters in MMATycoon, former MW Chris Steve. Herb Krison has taken his place atop the division, but has no lack of challengers lining up behind him waiting for their crack at the gold.

Champ: Herb Krison 24-15-1 (4-1)

1. Wilhelm Straus 25-5 (6-0)
2. Roli Poli 17-4 (4-1)
3. Chris Steve 39-8 (3-2)

4. Yves Tredeau 18-4
5. Settakian Fett 27-16 (14-9)

Other Fighters to Watch: Jack Stone, Akeen Coker, Ira Wright

Middleweight - 185 lbs

Another former champ has moved on in the form of Jaheim Reid, but Arron Asham has planted his flag upon the top of the MW division, and the top 5 is also littered with new challengers and up and comers looking to challenge his throne.

Champ: Arron Asham 18-4-1 (4-1)

1. Captain Gonza 25-10 (5-2)
2. Wet Wild 24-10-1 (10-4-1)

3. Joe Smith 25-12-3 (9-5-1)
4. Conrad Tama Ginty 17-7 (3-1)
5. Dalton McConnell 15-3 (1-0)

Other Fighters to Watch: Cletus McDonald, Finnish Experiment IV

Light Heavyweight - 205 lbs

Champ: Dave Semenko 24-7 (22-7)

1. Michael Bennet 26-10 (14-7)
2. Harold Gormsson 25-8 (1-0)
3. Jean-Claude Marceau 26-12 (4-1)

4. Tomomi Tsuruta 22-10 (2-2)
5. Joost Van Buren 26-13-1 (13-8-1)

Other Fighters to Watch: Rage Parade, George Peterson

Heavyweight - 265 lbs

Two long time Pulse champs have moved on in Kimbo Slice and Crotch Grabber, and have left the division to fight it out to claim the vacant strap. Luckily for me, there are several worth contenders vying to take their place, starting with the winner of James Pearson, and long time Pulse HW contender, Solomon Nao.

Champ: Vacant

1. James Pearson 22-11 (4-2)
2. Peleki Tuala 26-9 (12-4)
3. Solomon Nao 19-8 (12-6)

4. Jim Bob McDonald 27-9 (1-2)
5. Bunkechukwo Floyd 13-4-1 (2-3)

Other Fighters to Watch: Yuvraj Singh, Gniewomir Lach

• Upvote 3

Welterweight - 170 lbs

A deep division continues to get deeper, with the additions of top prospect Yves Trudeau, and one of the most well know fighters in MMATycoon, former MW Chris Steve. Herb Krison has taken his place atop the division, but has no lack of challengers lining up behind him waiting for their crack at the gold.

Champ: Herb Krison 24-15-1 (4-1)

1. Wilhelm Straus 25-5 (6-0)

2. Roli Poli 17-4 (4-1)

3. Chris Steve 39-8 (3-2)

4. Yves Tredeau 18-4

5. Settakian Fett 27-16 (14-9)

Other Fighters to Watch: Jack Stone, Akeen Coker, Ira Wright

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14738123976262.jpg

On the day this email was sent out former Pulse champion and perennial Hall of Famer "Irish Hand Grenade" Jack Stone was spending his time at the pub enjoying the life of a typical Irishman, drinking brew and enjoying the company of his spouse.

DopeyDirectJunco-small.gif

But then tragedy struck when he saw the Pulse rankings that were posted and he went irate. He broke things, picked fights, and relatively acted like Mike Perry until he was finally stable enough to coherently rationalize his frustrations. Amidst all the frantic rage-fueled ranting we managed to decipher a few facts:

1. Chris Steve is a bum
  2. Chris Steve declined a fight offer vs Jack Stone (37-17-2, 123 P4P) in favor of Akeen Coker (16-10, 153 P4P)
  3. Christ Steve is 1-3 in his last 4
  4. Chris Steve has never fought in the welterweight division
  5. Yves Tredeau has never fought in the welterweight division
  6. Yves Tredeau is almost a bum, and a midget
  7. And yes, he confirmed it. Chris Steve is without a doubt a hand-selective bum
  • Upvote 5

Would be nice to earn my first unrestricted title as a manager with Gonza. Played the game almost 2 years now and still haven't won an unrestricted belt. Mainly cuz I dont like FA fighters and my builds aren't ready. I dont like my chances tho because the champ is a beast but anything can happen inside the octagon.

• Upvote 1

Camara declining more fights hahahahaha looks like Karter is in Camara’s head rent free now.

I didn`t decline anything lol.

I was given all choices and picked the biggest name I could get. I also touched base with Blake so that as friends we can DEMOLISH this division until is time to butt heads vs each other :)

Karter`s fighter hasn`t beaten anyone unless they were well past their prime. His first stab was Masa and he lost that one :)

Chris Steve has maybe 4-7 fights left before he retires, why woud I fight a jobber when I can fight absolute LEGENDS.

1583249607I9I57ki_d.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

15022514001714.jpg 15085530571140.png

A HUGE crowd gathered for the press conference following PFC 197 as Chris "The Revenant" Steve made his triumphant return to 170.

Reporter: Chris, how you feeling man ! Welcome back to 170 ! How does it feel to win your 40th fight and get your 32nd stoppage?

The Revenant: PORRA ! BRAZEAL ! It feels great bros. I`m really happy to finish a young fighter like Coker.

Reporter: Monsieur Camara ! Your master plan worked once again ! You went with a heavy leg kick strategy and chopped him down before the head kick !

Dishonest as Fuck: Oh yeah ! Chris' power at 170 is unmatched. Once he found his range in the second it was just a matter of time before the end.

The Revenant: PORRA ! I felt his knee buckle hard and then decapitation !

C7v1.gif

Dishonest as Fuck: I feel bad for the kid, he left on a stretcher. He is gonna need a new ACL and orbital. It was bad, the kind of bad that changes you.

Reporter: Our prayers to Coker and his family. So 40 wins and in the prime of your career, is Camp Camara and Steve going for the big 50?

Dishonest as Fuck: Not sure man, I seriously doubt it. Chris has made us a lot of money and entertained the fans already. Got PULSE to #1 ranking as promised. #1 P4P liek 5 times #1 Great in Bed. We`ll see brotha it will also depend on how much damage he absorbs, he did well tonight unlike past wars.

Reporter: So who is next for The Revenant?

The Revenant: Newcomer "Apache" Trudeau I`m calling you out! In 3-4 weeks in front of 93,000 crazy fans let`s do it !

Reporter: Oh WOW , whatta GREAT FIGHT! Make it happen uncle Dana!

Dishonest as Fuck: #Heritaage #RideorDiieBitch

• Downvote 2

Joe Smith

"What does a fella such as myself need to do to get a red panty night with the one and only Chris "The Revenant" Steve?"

Lose by KO more.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=341364

Exceptional/Exceptional/Sensational and coming off a tko loss... 3rd TKO loss of career. 20 CM height advantage... that's who you call out with your triple elite fighter? Why not Strauss who just lost title? Trudeau (340K) vs Poli (330K) is an example of why 340K org can still exist.

Even better, once Fett beats Jay Steve, he can beat Chris Steve

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=303516

You're lucky Randall gave you 7 KO loss no KO power Coker instead of Stone or you would just got slaughtered 1st round KO. If Louie had a fighter who packed half a decent punch your fighter would of just got stopped in round 1.

P.S. stop being a little bitch when it comes to selecting your fights. Even your powerful "friends" think you're pathetic. grow a sack. let your nuts drop. it's 2020. I'm rooting for you. time to stop being a beta lobbying for the easy fights.

sincerely,

The KO King

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15642743774618.png

Joe Smith

"What does a fella such as myself need to do to get a red panty night with the one and only Chris "The Revenant" Steve?"

15085530571140.png

Dishonest as Fuck: Oh that is a GREAT fight ! I will have a good talk with the MAN and we will come up with another RED PANTY NIGHT !

8deda27fbdcf5cfb6bf9fe02aeb416d7.jpg

• Downvote 2