best skill set up for QFC fighter?

I created few fighters on my rosters looking at other managers and reading forum and the best setup I saw was high MT with defencive wrestling like this guy

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=194524

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=492487

but now at QFC tournament finals I lost to highter wrestler so I wanted to ask is really that kinda build better? Because it looks that getting takedowns is so easy he got with first takedown when I had just a little lower wrestling and probably the same takedown defence as his takedonws at wonderfull and also i had my slidder on like 65% counter but still the first move he makes is takedown and he gets it :(.

EDIT: sorry copied wrong fight now changed.

Wrestlers do dominate. The real question is why are you creating a guy based for quick fights? It's all about progression. Whenever I make fighters for QF tourney it's 1/1 boxing mt then usually even wrestling boxing like 7/7 I think It is for an 18 year old. My fighter baldeh won his quick fight tourney and he has that mold.

MT is needed only in higher levels I think.

Wrestlers do dominate. The real question is why are you creating a guy based for quick fights? It's all about progression. Whenever I make fighters for QF tourney it's 1/1 boxing mt then usually even wrestling boxing like 7/7 I think It is for an 18 year old. My fighter baldeh won his quick fight tourney and he has that mold.

MT is needed only in higher levels I think.

There are QFC orgs too you know? =)

People say wrestlers dominate, but the last QFC 18 Year Old tournament I entered got swept by a guy with a (presumably quite high) purple belt and shitty wrestling. I think he just beat a bunch of fellow grapplers - good sprawl and brawl could've turned that shit on its head.

I think that was my guy, I beat one high level boxer and submitted two high level wreslers with my competent wrestler/purple belt. Then lost a decision in the final to another purple belt. So BJJ guys can hold their own against wrestlers, depending on hiddens etc.. but yeah I had no stand up skills so a good sprawl and brawler would have kicked his ass most likely. I'll probably end up sacking the guy his learning speed isn't great and his other hiddens don't seem like anything too special (apparently he's good in bed though)

I think that was my guy, I beat one high level boxer and submitted two high level wreslers with my competent wrestler/purple belt. Then lost a decision in the final to another purple belt. So BJJ guys can hold their own against wrestlers, depending on hiddens etc.. but yeah I had no stand up skills so a good sprawl and brawler would have kicked his ass most likely. I'll probably end up sacking the guy his learning speed isn't great and his other hiddens don't seem like anything too special (apparently he's good in bed though)

Almost, I was thinking of the guy who beat yours -- your guy beat mine in the semis btw.. fu!