Bug with throwing away supplements

I've had some 0 days left supplements on several of my fighters that I have been trying to get rid of but the check boxes have been greyed out. Today I got some clothing for one of my guys and suddenly I could throw away supplements in his possessions tab. The others still had their check boxes greyed out but as soon as I bought some clothes for them and put them on I was also able to throw away supplements :)

both -- same way under possessions and edit fighter details

yep same here but my ids are all different and it doesnt seem to be product name related as some have different stuff, like 4 guys effected, rest are fine.

OK noted, will add it to the list.

I have noted that if its actively selected and at 0 days, the throw away is greyed out, however if you switch to a different supplement you are able to throw away the 0 day supplement. So wanted to confirm that it might be the issue? Making stop it from making an active supplement greyed out in the first place, just allow them to throw those away if needed? Or make it auto throw away a 0 day supplement maybe?

Both possessions and edit fighter details page for me. It's like that on all my fighters and I'm not talking about supplements they are currently using. As I mentioned before, as soon as I bought and equipped clothing the check boxes are suddenly no longer greyed out.

Edit: To clarify, this isn't just 0 day supplements, although they are the ones I want to throw away. ALL possessions have the throw away option greyed out until I buy and equip clothing.