Lutte [270K]Heavyweight Season Tourney

Scooby

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14270347009408.jpg

Conrad "The Joker" Mcgillicutty

There is not a single fighter in the world who can beat me. I'm the one and only , the GOAT, the man of the moment and the future. I move to fast, by biceps are too strong and I fuck too much. Every morning when I wake up, I stand in front of the mirror for two hours and can't stop but thinking " how the hell did my mom and dad came up with such an adonis of a son?!!" Every day I go to the barber shop, a designer clothing shop , another barber shop and then to the Spa & Wellness. I look, breath and shit excellence. I train about 7 times a day. I lift weights, go swimming, do 5 hours of shadowboxing, a 10 mile run, an hour of Karate and 2 hours of kickboxing. Apart from the fact that I train a lot, I'm just supertalented and charismatic. This tournament is not a tournament about HW's, but it's a show and I'm the main star. Oh and I sing fantastic as well, so if you want to hear a bit of Sinead O'connor, let me know !

I even made my own version of one of her song. I call it , 'Nothing compares to me'. Brilliant? yes , I know, that's just me ..

I'm that good that they even made a documentary about me that has been watched 400.000+ times on youtube . If you haven't seen it yet, I'm so generous to let you see it now.

• Upvote 1