Blake Phoenix and KOFC

Monsieur.Camara

for the FA system, it could do with a rework since any manager in the top 10 could easily just pick up any fighter they want almost and it does limit the options available to the lower managers. I'll admit, I have done it myself since I have seen it done by others before and it felt like I would just be shooting myself in the foot if I didn't do it.

Exactly this. Do you guys realize how many people catch and release into a friend/alliance mate's org? It is extremely prevalent. And I could have laundered money off of those fighters, but I didn't. Jackson has had an extremely difficult time filling his 265+ openweight/open ID division because everyone else in the game is doing this same thing, so he came to the conclusion that if you can't beat them, join them. Besides that, to my knowledge Jackson doesn't hold fighters hostage like some org owners do.

• Downvote 6

Exactly this. Do you guys realize how many people catch and release into a friend/alliance mate's org? It is extremely prevalent. And I could have laundered money off of those fighters, but I didn't. Jackson has had an extremely difficult time filling his 265+ openweight/open ID division because everyone else in the game is doing this same thing, so he came to the conclusion that if you can't beat them, join them. Besides that, to my knowledge Jackson doesn't hold fighters hostage like some org owners do.

Yes you did. You picked up an FA with 100k+ dropped him with 5k

• Upvote 1

Even if that's so, you're on the same IP-adres. You know damn well that's a big no-no

• Upvote 3

Even if so why the fuck do you think its ok, and if others are doing this fess up names and orgs this is utter bullshit.

If this doesn't get resolved the way it SHOULD I'm really considering calling it a day here.

Why waste my time building up an org on a game where there are really no rules because really any rule broken is treated like not a big deal and seems widely accepted by what seems to be the older community.

Even if so why the fuck do you think its ok, and if others are doing this fess up names and orgs this is utter bullshit.

If this doesn't get resolved the way it SHOULD I'm really considering calling it a day here.

Why waste my time building up an org on a game where there are really no rules because really any rule broken is treated like not a big deal and seems widely accepted by what seems to be the older community.

It's pretty much the only way Aggressive Damage stays in business. I've called him on it and you get the same weak excuse, "other orgs do it to". Even CEC was doing this nonsense in the recent past.

• Upvote 1

Actually, my statement has 0 to do with what you just said. I was referring to using my rank to pick up multiple fighters while I could, NOT using my rank to pick them up and sign them to an org.

Jackson is probably having a hard time filling the division because he constantly just fights himself to inflate his org's hype, gives himself titles, and constantly fights you and gives you free hype in the org. You even got told about it months back, and you said that if you knew you wouldn't have done it. Yet you still have fighter(s) in the org and still have fights booked against Jackson.

15 of the 16 fighters in the division have a link to either you or Jackson. People see that, and it's gonna make them not want to sign to the org, and then you are using that to justify picking up FA's and signing them to the org.

As for your "everyone else in the game is doing it" comment, nah. Bradley has done it at CEC and Mario has done it at Aggressive Damage. 2 people currently from a quick skim of the top ranked orgs in recent times. Syn, Underground and Aspire don't do this kind of shit, and certainly not on the colossal basis that you do it. There's helping out an org, and then there is just straight exploitation.

• Upvote 5

Everyone else is doing it ?? Speak for yourself mate because most of us play fair and this kind of shit is only done by the scumbag owners.

• Upvote 1

Looks like if we can get all the orgs doing this catch and release to agree to stop doing it maybe we can find a solution.

Mike asked me for Wink and Blake's manager ID's when I asked him to intervene and cancel those contracts but watching Blake stroll in here like this makes me think Mike forgot, chooses to not do anything about this or is busy chasing his pipe dream of beating sports betting to feed his family (LOL yeah good luck with that bud).

So just like "The Group" it is up to us to fix Mike's business lol. But we are getting somewhere :)

So who wants to get Aggressive Damage and CEC to come into this thread and we can parlay ? Everyone seems to say that they are only doing it because the other ones are right?

• Upvote 2

Looks like if we can get all the orgs doing this catch and release to agree to stop doing it maybe we can find a solution.

Mike asked me for Wink and Blake's manager ID's when I asked him to intervene and cancel those contracts but watching Blake stroll in here like this makes me think Mike forgot, chooses to not do anything about this or is busy chasing his pipe dream of beating sports betting to feed his family (LOL yeah good luck with that bud).

So just like "The Group" it is up to us to fix Mike's business lol. But we are getting somewhere :)

So who wants to get Aggressive Damage and CEC to come into this thread and we can parlay ? Everyone seems to say that they are only doing it because the other ones are right?

How in the hell is this thread still going a day later? Any other game, forum, or site would have the problem dealt with by now. Yet were still here chatting up how awful this is. Who's gonna actually take action? So far all i see is talk, and no mods or anyone with any real power has actually tooken to issue with the problem or has said there will be any reprecussions. And if so they are taking their sweet ass time and continuing to let the problem continue (nothings been done so far and the precident is obviously a slap on the hand plus a oh well other people do it too. Someones not doing their job by letting this go on)

How in the hell is this thread still going a day later? Any other game, forum, or site would have the problem dealt with by now. Yet were still here chatting up how awful this is. Who's gonna actually take action? So far all i see is talk, and no mods or anyone with any real power has actually tooken to issue with the problem or has said there will be any reprecussions. And if so they are taking their sweet ass time and continuing to let the problem continue (nothings been done so far and the precident is obviously a slap on the hand plus a oh well other people do it too. Someones not doing their job by letting this go on)

There is only one person with power, Mike. And until Mike changes his mind about that this will always be a problem in the game.

There is only one person with power, Mike. And until Mike changes his mind about that this will always be a problem in the game.

Well, if this is the case and this kind of thing has been swept under the rug "hundreds" of times then if this hasn't been dealt with by Sunday I'll give EPGH and my VIP away and call it a day.

Refuse to play a game where rules are broken accepted and swept under the rug.

Might as well play WMMA if I wanted to pay for an mma sandbox

Yes I messaged mike about this.

• Upvote 1

How in the hell is this thread still going a day later? Any other game, forum, or site would have the problem dealt with by now.

OMG! A DAY!?!?!! And as for the second bit, no it wouldn't.

My boiler started leaking through my ceiling last night (it's in the attic) so I've been dealing with that most of today. I've also had the in-laws round all day. Ya know.... life stuff.

I'm going to release a list of fighters I received from their contracts.

If it's something that's happening a lot we can have a feature in place to calculate an average contract for fighters in that hype range, so when they are released if the wage is significantly lower than it should be, we can just cancel the contract.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Not as a matter of course but ours is :)

I dont think you could get away with that here. I've never worked on one that wasnt in the basement in a residence. Ive seen a few on upper level mechanical rooms in commercial or apartment buildings.

Leaky pipes or did your relief blow?

I dont think you could get away with that here. I've never worked on one that wasnt in the basement in a residence. Ive seen a few on upper level mechanical rooms in commercial or apartment buildings.

Leaky pipes or did your relief blow?

Not many places her have basements. Usually boilers are in the kitchen or bathroom. It was the flow group manifold that started just spurting through a pin prick hole. I figured out what part it was before the guy came so he arrived with it all ready and only took like 1 hour 45 to get it all sorted for just about £120, which was fucking awesome considering some of the quotes for a day-of call out :)

Not many places her have basements. Usually boilers are in the kitchen or bathroom. It was the flow group manifold that started just spurting through a pin prick hole. I figured out what part it was before the guy came so he arrived with it all ready and only took like 1 hour 45 to get it all sorted for just about £120, which was fucking awesome considering some of the quotes for a day-of call out :)

Yeah, good deal. The company I work for charges $130 an hour for me to show up on a service call.

OMG! A DAY!?!?!! And as for the second bit, no it wouldn't.

My boiler started leaking through my ceiling last night (it's in the attic) so I've been dealing with that most of today. I've also had the in-laws round all day. Ya know.... life stuff.

I'm going to release a list of fighters I received from their contracts.

If it's something that's happening a lot we can have a feature in place to calculate an average contract for fighters in that hype range, so when they are released if the wage is significantly lower than it should be, we can just cancel the contrac

I think from the comments here it is an ongoing practice Mike.

Would it be too much to ask a mass emailer to please ask managers to not embark on this practice?

And sorry to hear about the boiler.

Wow just took a look at the list of fighters Blake did this to and it is sooo long. He has been systematically killing the FA market.

I would honestly start him at the last rank to keep him from doing this for at least 6 months, he will not stop. This is so sad :(

Thanks for replying though Mike, sent you a list of guys Blake locked for cheap contracts just the last week.

• Upvote 3

Wow just took a look at the list of fighters Blake did this to and it is sooo long. He has been systematically killing the FA market.

I would honestly start him at the last rank to keep him from doing this for at least 6 months, he will not stop. This is so sad :(

Thanks for replying though Mike, sent you a list of guys Blake locked for cheap contracts just the last week.

he will stop or be deleted

• Upvote 3