confidence, big heart or popularity

so im gonna create a fighter and his 2 first hiddens will be KO power and granite chin but should the third hidden be popularity big heart or confidence or something else what hiddens are the best and most useful

Big heart for sure, popularity is a small boost if you're gonna fight right away and confidence does help but heart may be the difference between tapping out and a big come back

Heart and Chin are good in different way. If you want to see how Heart works, fine KillsinWater Bubba(I hope I doesn't spell his name wrong), see how he comeback with heart. For chin, well, you are tough, it's not as subtle as heart so I guess no example is needed.

Heart and Chin are good in different way. If you want to see how Heart works, fine KillsinWater Bubba(I hope I doesn't spell his name wrong), see how he comeback with heart. For chin, well, you are tough, it's not as subtle as heart so I guess no example is needed.

what exactly does intelligence affect? not really sure how that works, since picking the hidden merely boosts your fighters IQ, since i keep reading about all these IQ tests people get

what exactly does intelligence affect? not really sure how that works, since picking the hidden merely boosts your fighters IQ, since i keep reading about all these IQ tests people get

First off have some realated wiki's

http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Create_new_fighter#Skills

which matches to,

http://www.mmatycoon.info/index.php?title=Fighter_skills#Hidden_Attributes

Basically it helps a fighter change their game plan if they start losing. Really helps if you like using the 'see how it goes' slider, as well as the middle setting for follow/don't follow on knockdowns and ground top/bottom

intelligence is a ground guys KO power, for strikers id go with confidence because you dont have to go as high for aggro to throw a lot of shots and the more shots a striker throws the better, however, big heart can save you from tapping or from getting TKO'd. so its really up to you, if you want to be more of a defensive guy (ie elusive counter striker, like anderson silva or bj penn), go for big heart, if you want to be more of an offensive guy (aggresive volume puncher, like nick diaz) it just depends on what you want to do with your fighter. however to give my opinion, i would go with confidence because you can go say 70% counter but your guy will fight like he is at 60% aggro as far as number of punches thrown (this is probably a little off for % wise but its fairly accurate), and if you increase your counter, its harder for wrestlers to take you down, which is always good for strikers

intelligence is a ground guys KO power, for strikers id go with confidence because you dont have to go as high for aggro to throw a lot of shots and the more shots a striker throws the better, however, big heart can save you from tapping or from getting TKO'd. so its really up to you, if you want to be more of a defensive guy (ie elusive counter striker, like anderson silva or bj penn), go for big heart, if you want to be more of an offensive guy (aggresive volume puncher, like nick diaz) it just depends on what you want to do with your fighter. however to give my opinion, i would go with confidence because you can go say 70% counter but your guy will fight like he is at 60% aggro as far as number of punches thrown (this is probably a little off for % wise but its fairly accurate), and if you increase your counter, its harder for wrestlers to take you down, which is always good for strikers

thanks gnarly explanation

Fighters with low confidence work just fine, but fighters with no confidence just crumble. Picking confidence makes sure he isn't gonna be a dud.