The Wolf on Tycoon Street

Rambo

"innocent until proven guilty"

thats not how it works at all they say innocent until proven guilty but that dont mean shit if i am innocent why do they lock me up before i had my day in court ? its more like you are guilty till you can prove you are innocent thats the way the courts work anyway.

Go back to school

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Go back to school

Actually hes correct. In the USA for most things you have to prove your innocent or stay in jail. Even small ticketable offenses like jay walking or throwing a cigarette butt on the ground have gotten people put in jail. No cop says "you might be innocent so were going to let you walk until were sure" At least not here in the good ol USA.

With that said I doubt the whole group was in on anything or their fighters ever even touched.

• Upvote 7

Fact: You're guilty until proven innocent.

You get kidnapped and held for ransom - if you don't pay the ransom - you sit in jail until you go to court and plead not guilty and are found innocent by a jury, which takes at least months unless you request/file a motion of a speedy trial which is incredibly rare and still takes 30+ days.

As for Ryan's ranting... Mike didn't look up your fighters. Mike looked at the fighters mentioned in that thread to see if any were nerfed. Regardless of what Mike publically announces to the community, facts don't change. At the moment you have an asterisk. Maybe one day you'll earn your #1 ranking without any hackers holding your hand along the way ;)

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

Fact: You're guilty until proven innocent.

You get kidnapped and held for ransom - if you don't pay the ransom - you sit in jail until you go to court and plead not guilty and are found innocent by a jury, which takes at least months unless you request/file a motion of a speedy trial which is incredibly rare and still takes 30+ days.

As for Ryan's ranting... Mike didn't look up your fighters. Mike looked at the fighters mentioned in that thread to see if any were nerfed. Regardless of what Mike publically announces to the community, facts don't change. At the moment you have an asterisk. Maybe one day you'll earn your #1 ranking without any hackers holding your hand along the way ;)

You would know best right? How many times have you been to jail?

Also I don't think you have any idea what facts are.

Keep on trolling, if you really cared you would of messaged Mike.

:D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

So we are all guilty? Get Mike to look all of our fighters over then.

I wasn't saying that King Epicity was guilty or anyone else in the game was.
I was only talking about his comment "You live in America, innocent until proven guilty" and that is just not true at all
not from any of my dealings with the court or anybody i know
If you are charged with a crime but have not been to court you are innocent until the court proves you are guilty thats what they say
but you better hope you got bond money because if you dont you could set your innocent ass in jail for a few months waiting on court to prove you are innocent
  • Upvote 2

You would know best right? How many times have you been to jail?

Also I don't think you have any idea what facts are.

Keep on trolling, if you really cared you would of messaged Mike.

:D

You're really defensive. For how much you sucked wolf off, you were probably in on their little shenanigans.

How heart broken were you when wolf broke the news while you two were sexting each other?

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 2

Poor Vendetta never thought I would see the day where I could say this. I'm still wondering if Castor and Igor where the same guy seems weird that they would disappear and reappear around the same time. Nevermind I forgot they fell in love in the Tycoon world. Honestly though give the other members the benefit of the doubt people.

• Upvote 2

Keep trolling, you're not getting under my skin.

Why did you abandon Vendetta? To create The Three Musketeers? :rolling:

Team Motto: Never fear quarrels, but seek hazardous adventures.

Hazardous adventures for the likes of you and Grant consist of unprotected sex with strange men at a pokemon themed glow festival.

• Upvote 5

Why did you abandon Vendetta? To create The Three Musketeers? :rolling:

Team Motto: Never fear quarrels, but seek hazardous adventures.

Hazardous adventures for the likes of you and Grant consist of unprotected sex with strange men at a pokemon themed glow festival.

Nothing to do with you and everything to do with Wolf and Aaron. Your obsession with me and sexual interactions with other guys is really weird man. I am married with a family and another one on the way, you can never have my milkshake Christopher. I'm sorry, please stop stalking me and put your feelings to rest you're embarrassing yourself. There's a special guy out there for you but it's not me.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Nothing to do with you and everything to do with Wolf and Aaron. Your obsession with me and sexual interactions with other guys is really weird man. I am married with a family and another one on the way, you can never have my milkshake Christopher. I'm sorry, please stop stalking me and put your feelings to rest you're embarrassing yourself. There's a special guy out there for you but it's not me.

You jumped off a sinking ship like a stinky rat.

tumblr_njrs98I5bm1u7hi19o2_500.gif

You turned coat quicker than Benedict Arnold.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...

I suggest we open up a Hall Of Shame; seems we have at least a handful of quality entrants. Doesn't have to be done by Mike- one of us with too much time on their hands can manage such a thread.

You haven't got it done yet? What you waiting on we have a bunch of shameless idiots waiting to be inducted.

• Upvote 1