What is the most humiliating defeat in MMA history? Pick one

• 3 weeks later...

I'm disappointed that no one knew the correct answer - Danny Lafever Vs Benji Radach. A legit MMA fighter losing to someone who was just a dude. This fight encompasses Danny Lafever's entire 13 second MMA career.

https://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/8/Sherdogs-Top-10-MMA-Upsets-53453

Runner ups include most of UFC 1-3 (like when Random Task got his balls punched to death) and anyone who lost to some big fat asshole by smother in Pride or K1

You're just a hater getting submitted isn't even a big deal if he had gotten knocked out you'd have a point but you don't

Fan of McGregor, but c'mon man lol.

He might as well of got TKO'd. He literally gave up his neck and pretty much said "tap me out Nate!" to avoid getting a TKO loss. Honestly getting ktfo would of been much more honorable or less embarrassing than what he did. He has to live with the fact that he rolled over and gave up in a fight and he's supposed to be a professional.

• Upvote 2

Mcgregor tapping to Nate and Khabib after all the trash talk and insults to them

the best

second place probably TJ losing to Henry. Especially now that we know the drug test results

Mcgregor tapping to Nate and Khabib after all the trash talk and insults to them

I also think this has to be up there, however as we learnt later on in the Khabib fight, Conor generally taps when tired, he prefers to lose via submission (note: i am a fan of the guy by the way, so this is not a hit on him).