Dean 'The Convicted' Sutherland Jnr - Doing it his way

Steel

I can would do that anyway my friend, but I figured I might broaden the spectrum.

Can't wait to meet your mum, sister and bro.

That is alright man, me and tosen already met your mother/sister/wife.

You might also wanna call in better security guards.

A 12 year old would wipe their arse with Turpin and Atunes.

• Downvote 1

We take you back in time once again to 3 months ago and one month following the meeting that took place in Manhattan. This time we see 4 men enjoying dinner at famous Chicago seafood eatery Eddie V's...

http://images.citysearch.net/assets/imgdb/merchant/2013/2/25/0/yadSUbRw84.jpeg

We take a closer look to see the 4 gentlemen seated at the table are current and former members of The Dirty Old Cocksmen. Ruphus Duphus, Dirk Copeland, CGrace and Louie DePalma seem to be enjoying both the good eats and the ambiance in the restaurant. A conversation can be overheard taking place between the men...

Dirk Copeland: I don't have any idea why you clowns brought me here, you know how much I am afraid of water after the big flood of 2014!! All this crap you guys are eating comes directly from the place I fear the most! Hell I havent showered now in nearly a year because of this, why do you think I have hardly been around lately. CGrace told me I was a stinky bastard and to stop coming around the Tycoon community because I was giving the Cocksmen a bad name and he had heard comments that some in the community were now calling us the Stinky old Cocksmen.

Duphus: Why does everyone always call me old dammit, I am not that old really I am not...

A faint sound can be heard coming from the pocket of Duphus, the men look puzzled at each other because it sounds more like the sound of an old Neil Young song then anything...As the sound begins to get louder it can be made out as "Old Man" by Neil Young.

Duphus: That is just my alarm to tell me it is time for me to take my geriatric meds, you know I gotta do what I gotta do to keep me alive!

LouieD: Yes old man don't go dying on us now!!!

Duphus: For eff sakes man stop calling me old!!

CGrace: at least he didn't call you sexually confused like I tend to think of myse.....wait that's not what I meant....

LouieD: Ok guys enough of this banter the reason we are here today is to discuss this whole confusion based mix up that little Bjorn has been spreading, now he has Peel Steel involved in some plot to take out Convicted. I still can't believe he went so far as to tell him that I, of all people hate Convicted. No clue where that idea came from, I have nothing but respect for those guys, they are all stand up competitors and have never given me any reason to dislike them....

Louie pauses for a brief moment, he seems distracted for an unknown reason but because we have the ability to look deep inside his puny little brain we have the ability to visualize his thoughts...first off we are taken back in time to September 22, 2012 at Ascension Bday Bash when Louie's fighter Marcus Behnder was facing off against Convicted Inc tourney legend Ethan Downs and his fighter Djoser Rei, older brother to legend Budo Rei...video footage plays inside Louie's head...

That's a knee to de groin and it's over and out! Behnder crumples to the ground after an illegal strike from Rei - the referee stops the clock and Behnder gets 5 minutes to recover from that one. "I'm sorry" says Rei. Behnder manages to get back to his feet and the fight resumes. Suddenly Louie can be heard muttering to himself "that little cheater, biggest fight of my career, all that money on the line and he tells his fighter to cheat to win...scum I tell you!!

CGrace: Louie what the hell are you yammering on about over there? Did you here what I said, my wife wants me to have sex with my neighbor, I was all for it until some guy name Guido showed up at my door, that bitch totaly faked me out!!

Louie seems still lost in his little world, we take you back inside...A vision of Clever Hans Schmidt can be seen almost in tears at Insanity 49: Post Mortem when suddenly his disdain turns to instant jubilation...

Alzate is aggressively charging in as Makarenko backs up avoiding any damage. Makarenko tosses out a jab and Alzate runs right into it face first! Alzate is out cold! Makarenko dropped down on all fours and is barking in Alzate's face like a pit bull in celebration until the ref was finally able to pull him away!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:59 of round 5, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Cyril Makarenko!

Once again Louie begins stammering under his breath, damn you Hans, Alzate had that one in the bag, 5 rounds of total domination and your guy pokes my fighter in the eye, nobody saw it but I did, 4:59 of round 5 are you kidding me, that ref was an imbecile, he never should have called it Alzate was still awake, the belt was mine...errr I mean his to hold and those Convicted jerks cheated me out of it!!!

Duphus: Louie, man you are disturbed, why do you continue to focus on the negative, oh I forgot, you never win the big one and you are trying to make it look like its someone else s fault. I have learned in all my years...

Dirk: Shaddup old man you know nothing, you weren't there, you didnt see how Ethan's guy took out my guy Mitch McDonald too, Mitch was a legend in his own eyes and that cheating SOB Ethan and his fighter took that away from both of us!!

Almost as if an attempt to be a voice of reason Duphus cuts Dirk off...

Duphus: So what, Louie your guys lost to 2 Convicted fighters, that's no reason to dislike the whole lot of them!!|

Louie can be seen twitching in his seat, almost as if to be having a seizure...once again we delve deep (well who are we kidding, his brain is proportional to the rest of his stature...into the brain of LouieD back in July of 2012 at Sauna Fights where Convicted Inc's own red headed step son Chris Karter guided his so called KO legend Don Marciano to victory in a rematch following a grueling 5 round draw with fighter Leroy Brown, from the stable of a then fairly unknown manager who had been hiding out in the wonderful weather of Sydney Australia...yes Louie DePalma once again failed when up against the Convicted Inc Dean of Weed...

Marciano wobbles Brown with a right hand and the left hook that follows puts him on his rear! Marciano dives in with a huge flying punch that connects right on the button and puts Brown to sleep! - What a violent and spectacular finish!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:15 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punches). Don Marciano!

Louie is now mumbling to himself but the 3 others around him are able to make out what he is saying...they are not completely sure at first but it sounds as though the words "this is what I think and have to say to those jerkoffs in Convicted Inc.... and then his expression can be seen changing...a wry grin suddenly appears as he closes his eyes however once again because this is the world of make believe we are able to provide you with a glimpse of what is going through Louie's mind....

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-HMYyXX8WDck/UYo1TCZfR-I/AAAAAAAALso/8bUa_RNxtlA/s1600/danny-devito.gif

• Upvote 3

Louie can be seen twitching in his seat, almost as if to be having a seizure...once again we delve deep (well who are we kidding, his brain is proportional to the rest of his stature...into the brain of LouieD back in July of 2012 at Sauna Fights where Convicted Inc's own red headed step son Chris Karter guided his so called KO legend Don Marciano to victory in a rematch following a grueling 5 round draw with fighter Leroy Brown, from the stable of a then fairly unknown manager who had been hiding out in the wonderful weather of Sydney Australia...yes Louie DePalma once again failed when up against the Convicted Inc Dean of Weed...

Marciano wobbles Brown with a right hand and the left hook that follows puts him on his rear! Marciano dives in with a huge flying punch that connects right on the button and puts Brown to sleep! - What a violent and spectacular finish!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:15 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punches). Don Marciano!

Louie is now mumbling to himself but the 3 others around him are able to make out what he is saying...they are not completely sure at first but it sounds as though the words "this is what I think and have to say to those jerkoffs in Convicted Inc.... and then his expression can be seen changing...a wry grin suddenly appears as he closes his eyes however once again because this is the world of make believe we are able to provide you with a glimpse of what is going through Louie's mind....

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-HMYyXX8WDck/UYo1TCZfR-I/AAAAAAAALso/8bUa_RNxtlA/s1600/danny-devito.gif

Don Marciano has become the first fighter in MMATycoon to reach P4P #1 in both MMA and KT in his career.

Dinooo mate thanks for the mention mate just caught up on the thread mate.

This is class Steel, Dinooo and everyone else can't wait to see what happends next

• 2 weeks later...

The Story Behind the Signing of:

Dean 'The Convicted' Sutherland Jnr

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14280502952448.png

Convicted Avengers Assemble

Since his meeting with Steel in Manhattan, Bjorn O’Donnell had continued to plot the total destruction of the Convicted alliance.

Bjorn was thinking to himself that the discovery of Dean Sutherland Jnr by that sanitation worker in Dubai was really timely, as the Free Agent pick up hoax that angered Dinooo snr wasn’t enough. Although the revelation that Canestan Karter had a multi account was certainly useful.

The problem for Bjorn though, was that bringing down the Ginger Prince would not bring down Convicted, Karter was merely a wing man, as Templeton is a has-been, and well, Davy Jones, fuck, that dude would not get into the Dogs of War!

No, the heart of the alliance is Dean Sutherland Snr, though a scruffy northern tight arsed jock from a toilet of a city, he is highly intelligent, and one not to be trifled with, without that is, considered planning.

Bring down the Jock and you bring down Tosen and with it the rest of Convicted.

Bjorn took a breath and admired himself in the restroom of the 10 seater private jet that was due to land at Glasgow Airport in the next 45 minutes, “shit I am popular” he thought to himself, “all those top managers on the jet to Scotland committed to seeing that bastard jock suffer, and Peel Steel himself likely to sign his son. “Fuck Convicted, they will take me seriously, I am Bjorn O’Donnell and they will show me some respect.” He said this just a little too loudly as he heard the American drawl of Short Fuse from behind the door asking.

“You OK in there Bjorn?”

Bjorn “Come in Fuse, man, I am cool, just thinking to myself how great it is that you guys respect me so much that you will come all this way to see Dean Sutherland humiliated.”

Short Fuse, dressed in his usual ‘Devin Styles Kicks Ass’ T Shirt and with his trademark ‘I love Devin’ cap on his head walks in.

“Bjorn man, you’re paying me a million dollars right, I am here for the cash, and to see for myself how the States might look after a nuclear war.”

Bjorn wonders past Fuse “great to have you with me Fuse”, Bjorn wonders down the jet, proud that he had assembled so many Convicted Avengers.

To his right was Jeffrey Ramirez, owner of Syn. It seemed Ramirez was one of Steels guys, though he was rather perturbed to discover that the rumours about Ramirez liking black trannies was true as he had insisted in bringing his favourite, Jasmine, who had to sit by the emergency door to get the extra leg room.

His good friends JLP and Louie were inseparable as always, Bjorn looked at them fondly. JLP had been like a father figure to him since he had sought his fame in America, and Louie looked so happy when he was with JLP. Bjorn felt very proud.

He then looked across at the young man swigging a can a Tenants T Super in between snorting cocaine. Rory Daly looked up at Bjorn and slurred.

“Dunnae wurry Bjorn laddie, om gittin misen inter characta fer mixun wid di Glasweegian scumbags.”

Bjorn “Thought you were Scottish.”

Rory “Aie I am, but Aim frum Edinburgh, Glasgee is a diffent world lad.”

Slumped against Rory was Butch Harris, he was already unconscious after 6 cans of T Super and 2 g’s of coke, and his efforts to puke in the bag had failed as his ‘Castor is cbomb’ T-shirt had vomit stains down the front.

Bjorn felt very proud “by god I am popular, these men love me, they are following ME in my war against Convicted. Not long now until we discover the truth. Dean Sutherland is no god, is no genius, I will show them all, he is but a man, a man from a shit hole, and I will destroy him.”

Bjorn suddenly realised he had spoken his rant about Sutherland out loud.

KC Cooper turns to Peel Steel.

KC “That dude is fucking idiot, he crazier than Skap.”

Enigmatic, charismatic superstar Peel Steel nods and smiles.

In a blurr, Stu Pidasol leaps from his seat and chins Bjorn, knocking him cold.

The angry Aussie screams obscenities at the stricken Belgian native.

Short Fuse walks down the jet and appeals to Stu “Stu, man, dude, bro, sure, Bjorn is an annoying SOB, but that was out of order.”

Stu “Sorry Fuse, but he is a fucking prick.”

KC turns to Stu and passes him a can of Fosters lager, Stu smiles and sits down. “Stay calm bro”, says KC.

Enigmatic, charismatic superstar Peel Steel nods and smiles.

The Jet lands in Glasghell.

• Upvote 3

Dean Sutherland sits in the lounge of JFK airport with the most feared family in MMA; The Kersikovs. They are in a buoyant mood after Andrei Kersikov’s latest victory over Ascension HW champion Bo Juggernaught from the Klatz stable.

Hamish – A wee birdy telt me that wee cbomb Bjorn has a plane gawn tae Glesga the night.

Dean – Really? Wit the fuck fir?

Hamish – Fuck knows, if a wis tae take a stab aht it, I wid guess that it is tae sniff a pair ae knickers other than his maws.

The rest of the Kersikovs laugh.

Dean – Any idea who wis wae um?

Hamish – This little birdy telt us that it wis Sean, Stu, JLP and some other random fuds.

Dean – They hink that travelling in a squad tae Glesga is a good idea?

Vlad – Clearly they have not ever been to Glasgow before.

Roman – Well I need to head back to the Ukraine tomorrow, so how about a trip to Glasgow?

The Kersikovs nod in unison.

Dean – I guess that is settled, we ir aff tae Glesga.

Dean and the Kersikovs board the jet and give the instructions to the pilot. Dean makes a phone call to an anonymous person.

Dean - There is a private flight heading intae Glesga that should touch doon soon, i think there gawn after the rest ae ma family. Make sure the cbombs get a warm Glesga welcome.

• Upvote 2

Dean Sutherland sits in the lounge of JFK airport with the most feared family in MMA; The Kersikovs. They are in a buoyant mood after Andrei Kersikov’s latest victory over Ascension HW champion Bo Juggernaught from the Klatz stable.

Hamish – A wee birdy telt me that wee cbomb Bjorn has a plane gawn tae Glesga the night.

Dean – Really? Wit the fuck fir?

Hamish – Fuck knows, if a wis tae take a stab aht it, I wid guess that it is tae sniff a pair ae knickers other than his maws.

The rest of the Kersikovs laugh.

Dean – Any idea who wis wae um?

Hamish – This little birdy telt us that it wis Sean, Stu, JLP and some other random fuds.

Dean – They hink that travelling in a squad tae Glesga is a good idea?

Vlad – Clearly they have not ever been to Glasgow before.

Roman – Well I need to head back to the Ukraine tomorrow, so how about a trip to Glasgow?

The Kersikovs nod in unison.

Dean – I guess that is settled, we ir aff tae Glesga.

Dean and the Kersikovs board the jet and give the instructions to the pilot. Dean makes a phone call to an anonymous person.

Dean - There is a private flight heading intae Glesga that should touch doon soon, i think there gawn after the rest ae ma family. Make sure the cbombs get a warm Glesga welcome.

haha great stuff.

Im from Aberdeen and Glasgow isn't great in a group or not haha. next part will be good. Could see them getting jumped.

Roman, Bokyo and Marko say their farewells as the head off to the Ukraine leaving Dean, Vlad, Hamish and Andrei in the taxi lane at Glasgow Airport.

Andrei – So this is Glasgow?

Dean – The airport aye.

Andrei scans around at the arrivals gate and witnesses some tomato faces which have clearly spent too much time in the sun. Groups of guys and girls dressed in some stupid matching t-shirts with slogans such as “Don’t be shy, shows yer pie”. They bundle their way into a taxi and head for Maryhill.

Hamish – Didn’t ye grow up in Springburn?

Dean – Aye, but these fuds hink its Maryhill, there is a surprise waiting fur them there.

Vlad – What is with the taxi, why not a limo?

Dean – Have ye ever been tae Maryhill?

Vlad – No.

Dean – If ye ever hud been tae Maryhill ye wid know that if a limo goes through there is a 99% chance that limo gets bumped.

As the group arrive in Maryhill the Kersikovs look in shock as they see a 26 year old woman dragging her 13 year old pregnant daughter up the street by her ponytail. In the distance they see a group of limos held up by a group of teenagers.

Vlad – I guess they have never been to Maryhill either.

The group watch as they see Steel, Bjorn and the rest of their bunch of merry men start to sprint away as the young team give chase. Bjorn and JLP try to jump over a garden fence as the young team circles around them. Steel gives a glance back and continues sprinting away into Glasgow town center with the rest of the group. Dean and the Kersikov’s jump out the taxi and head towards Bjorn and JLP.

Dean – Wits happenin mukkas?

The group turn around to see Dean and the Kersikovs smiling at them. A young man with bleach blonde hair and another with black hair both dressed in Lacoste tracksuits make their way to the front of the group.

Aldo – Happenin Dino long time nae see.

Jason – Aye never expected tae get a phone call fae ye but a must admit this wis fun.

Bjorn is curled up in a ball crying as JLP sits disapprovingly shaking his head. Jason vollys JLP with a kick to the face.

Jason – A fucking hate yanks.

Dean – C’mon man, that is no way to treat a guest.

Jason – aye man sorry.

Jason picks up JLP off the ground and shakes the dirt off him.

Aldo – Give him a proper Glesga welcome.

Jason then gives JLP a Glesga kiss which breaks JLP’s nose. JLP crawls away whimpering next to Bjorn. It is now Dean shaking his head disapprovingly at the pair.

Jason – So wit dae ye want me tae dae wae these pair ae soppy fuds.

Dean – Do witever ye want, perhaps next time they willnae go poking their noses intae somewan elses business.

The young team wheel round a couple of bins. Bjorn is first to be put head first in the bin. The team have a bit of trouble fitting JLP in the bin as his belly gets stuck so he is half in half out with his big ass in the air. Jason pulls JLP’s sweatpants up so his big bare ass is up in the air. Jason proceeds to use his ass crack as a holder for a firework and sets it alight.

Aldo – I hope that cbomb doesnae fart.

Bjorn lets out a scream as his bin is filled up with lit fireworks and the lid shut tightly. The young team then take the bins down to the canal and toss them in.

Jason – Fucking tourists.

• Upvote 5

Daly: I just came along for the free ride in a private jet, close enough to home... (Walks to the nearest chippy in Sauchihall Street and grabs a deep fried mars bar then hops on the next 'Ben's Bus' to edinburgh)...

Maryhill – The Convicted Avengers

Three black limos greeted the Convicted Avengers at Glasgow Airport. Butch Harris remained unconscious, but the group were assured by Stu Pidasol that Harris had a pulse still and no one should worry.

A mystery phone call to Peel Steel seemed to have caused a change to the original plan that Jeff Ramirez had promised the Avengers. The Avengers had expected a brief ride to their luxury hotel and then champagne and hookers, as was the norm at Syn after parties, but the plan had changed.

Steel took the call, and immediately instructed Jeff and Jasmine to share a limo with Butch Harris and make sure he didn’t flat line, at least until he was out of their custody. Stu Pidasol was sent along for security, plus Steel had overheard Stu telling Fuse he had enjoyed punching Bjorn that much, that he wanted to see how many times he could ‘knock him the fuck out’ before midnight.

Though that thought certainly had appealed to Steel, Stu went with Jeff.

So Stu was side-lined with OD Harris and Jeff’s black tranny, Jasmine as the Syn couple would have drawn too much unwanted attention.

Another casualty was sanitation worker Rory Daly. Sure, he had lasted longer than Butch Harris but shortly before landing he had shat and pissed himself, and Steel felt the poorly educated Dubai toilet flusher was too much of a liability.

Still wearing his white sailor boy trousers albeit horrifically stained, Steel had paid a bus driver 10 times the going rate to take the reeking Daly to Edinburgh. Steel didn’t need one of life’s losers slowing him down right now.

So two black limos now sped to Maryhill, and with KC Cooper looking suspiciously at Peel Steel he said:

KC “Peel, thought the plan was Springburn tomorrow, where Sutherland is from?”

Steel “Got a little tip that Maryhill is where it is at, trust me KC, everything will work out.”

Steel looks across to Fuse who had changed into his Captain American outfit.

Steel “Fuse, KC, keep your mouths shut once we are out of the limo, it will be like Hellman fucking Province. Stay close to me at all times and keep Little Louie close and grab the little fucker when it kicks off. Do what I say and this will be a rush!”

In the other limo, Bjorn was awakening after his brutal KO on the jet to the crazed Fosters swilling Aussie Stu Pidasol. Bjorn dreamt of his fighters being ranked as GOATS at each weight and Manuel Tosen was his man servant in charge of shaving his back, sack and crack. ‘One day you handsome Belgian demi-god’ thought Bjorn, I will have it all.

Bjorn sat up right, and casually knocked JLP’s wondering hand from inside the fly of his trousers and said: “where we going?”

Louie “Don’t know, think we are going to meet the Sutherland family and the toothless tramp mother.”

Bjorn “Fabulous, I will get some humiliating photos to show the world.”

JLP “Think we are here, how do I look Louie?”

Bjorn, Louie and JLP step out of the limo and hear Steel shouting behind them, ‘that the house over there, number 4’. Steel walks up to Louie and asks him what his favourite brand of nail varnish is, and this causes Louie to turn to answer Steel.

Bjorn and JLP eagerly approach the gate to the house when they hear a gruff Glaswegian voice:

Dean – Wits happenin mukkas?

Peel Steel, Fuse, and KC (little Louie thrown over his shoulder) set off running towards Glasgow Town Centre.

Steel glances over his shoulder to see Bjorn curled up in a ball, crying like a baby and JLP about to be hoofed in the face by a thug.

Seconds later they are back in their limo, KC looks back to see the other limo on fire and Bjorn on his knees begging.

KC “Fuck me that was Sutherland with the Kersikovs, they will kill them!”

Peel Steel calmly pulls out his cell and makes a call.

Steel “Hey Grant, sorted buddy, give my regards to Dean.”

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1