Buff Minion's a bitch

JakeF

Dude opened an org just to crush cans with his favorite fighter Marty Robbins, after getting his ass kicked in every org he participated.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=887871

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=887880

And here is the opponent for fight #3

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=309073

What a pussy.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

I like his org. The managers are accepting the fights so technically nothing wrong with that other than it being blatant can crushing. I was actually looking at this fighter earlier and I assumed without checking out his recent matchups that he just was using his org to set up fair fights for his fighter. I'm a bit naive at times.

His org is legit.

But his fighter sucks. It is what it is. It's not what it isn't. Definitely not what it isn't. Surely.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well he advertises it as more of a tv show rather than an actually fighting organization. Do i agree that it's record padding yes, but considering that he's not trying to be a legit org to begin. As long as he's open with the other managers i don't see m much of an issue. To each his own as long as he and the people involved are having fun.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

How can an org that books such fights be legit lmao?

Because most of the fights being booked are not of that nature. It's a 315k ID org and his fighter is being hooked up with 315k ID opponents. It's shitty of him but what can you do?

Sling mud at him on the forums I guess.

He's also not the only one doing this. And I'm not defending him doing it but people are accepting the fights. They are clicking "accept" with or without checking the matchup. He has a legit tournament going on right now with 315k ID fighters so idk man, is there anything else so wrong with the org? I'm not about to fight his guy with my 315k ID fighter for example.

Let's put it this way: if he starts hiring 250k ID fighters or 280k ID fighters and matches them up with 315k ID fighters and doing it on every card then it's a bad org that is lying to people. But if that happened I still wouldn't fight those fighters with my young project. I would ask to be released.

The noobs he is fighting dont seem to have a clue what is happening. This is an extremely bad practice and it should be pointed out whenever someone does it.

I think the noobs themselves that accept these kinds of fights should be made aware of it being bad and obviously not likely they will win but if you want to point it out that's fine. But it's fairly obvious to anyone that really looks into it. I was just being naive in assuming he was being legit with his own fighter. Normally you would just release a shit fighter right? But he's built this whole persona and character around the fighter so it must be hard to let go of him. I like the character he created there in fact.

Buff is just role playing the Marty character guys :)

The next step in Marty's career is to be on TV so he doesn't want to get punched in the face much. It only makes sense to crush some cans until he retires and then does his show on TV.

Look at the managers he is fighting, these guys LOVE getting their butts kicked. I think everybody is 100% aware of what is happening and just chooses to enjoy the game their own way and as long as they are not cheating anyone or messing around with the tournament (so far it's been legit) what is the harm?

I'm just happy to have a 315K tournament running. As a new manager it's hard to find a level playing field and Marty Robbins Fight Ranch gives me just that.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Buff is just role playing the Marty character guys :)

The next step in Marty's career is to be on TV so he doesn't want to get punched in the face much. It only makes sense to crush some cans until he retires and then does his show on TV.

Look at the managers he is fighting, these guys LOVE getting their butts kicked. I think everybody is 100% aware of what is happening and just chooses to enjoy the game their own way and as long as they are not cheating anyone or messing around with the tournament (so far it's been legit) what is the harm?

I'm just happy to have a 315K tournament running. As a new manager it's hard to find a level playing field and Marty Robbins Fight Ranch gives me just that.

This is exactly what I'm saying.

It's Marty Robins: he loves his Pa. Thought he was good at fightin' 'til some big ol' brutes whooped him in the behind and now it ain't fun no more gettin' whollopped in the kisser.

A fight org based on a great character is fun. And I feel like he helps commentate and announce and whatnot which would be funny too. Kind of reminds me of Chuck Norris almost....

And the tourney is super legit and everything else is looking fine other than like 3 fights in the whole history of the org.

• Upvote 2