QFC (Quick Fighting Championships) Logo

admin

Ooooh, that's pretty shady :)

I think it is the best to date though, so if nobody rocks up anything better, you can have 6 months each.

Please tell that person that did it for you to get rid of that blood splatter and send you the original photoshop file so that we can edit it in the future with different colours etc.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooooh, that's pretty shady :)

I think it is the best to date though, so if nobody rocks up anything better, you can have 6 months each.

Please tell that person that did it for you to get rid of that blood splatter and send you the original photoshop file so that we can edit it in the future with different colours etc.

xD

http://i40.tinypic.com/14o3kvm.png

I was mad at first. I spent hours thinking up ideas and trying to make them. You spent 10 - 20minutes hiring someone to do the work for you. But I'm not mad anymore. The end result of the competition was/is still the same. To help improve the site so that more people might enjoy there stay at mmatycoon.com and stay longer as a result.

Regardless of how it was done. You still managed to have a kick ass logo made for the site.

Congratulations. Enjoy your VIP. I'll just purchase mine in a few months when I have the extra money to do so.

I was mad at first. I spent hours thinking up ideas and trying to make them. You spent 10 - 20minutes hiring someone to do the work for you. But I'm not mad anymore. The end result of the competition was/is still the same. To help improve the site so that more people might enjoy there stay at mmatycoon.com and stay longer as a result.

Regardless of how it was done. You still managed to have a kick ass logo made for the site.

Congratulations. Enjoy your VIP. I'll just purchase mine in a few months when I have the extra money to do so.

Dunno if you noticed above matey but as his logo came from somewhat outside the spirit of the contest, if "his" is the best at the end of the day, you can have half the 12 months VIP and he can have the other half, as you've done the best logo other than that one.

defiantly sweet looking -- and pretty slick way to win -- although making it look as if you made it is really totally wrong -- taking credit for someone else work. shouldn't of posted all that just posted the image (just for future reference) -- good job anyhow and it is the best looking by far.

Sorry about that bro

Didn't think it would be a big deal

anyways yeah same here I just sort of needed some VIP to hold me off

But I'm 16 on the 30th of this month so I'll be getting a job then I'll have money to blow on MMORPG games... and car insurance haha

Sorry for the delayed response, I'm at a family bbq. I didn't notice the 6 month split. Thank you.

Well, as long as noone else enters in something better lol.

awwwww me n klassh had a little war goin on there aswell i thought about doin this on crimebloc and puregrime glad i dint tho

btw it still says watermark across it

My work schedule has changed to full time nights. I'm still trying to get used to the new sleep pattern, so I don't see myself having time to try another one either.

Though if I did... it would probably be a dark and angry logo lol.

Damn sleep deprivatation.

Why not?

The toy in the shiny new packaging is still the same as the toy being sold in the packaging that is dented and held together with clear tape. But 9 out of 10 people would rather have the toy that's in the shiny new packaging. (not calling the current logo ugly packaging. This is just an analogy that was easiest for me to explain.)

First impressions are huge!

QFC is a part of the game we are all here playing. Some people that just start out might not want to take the first contract that comes there way and others still might not get a contract offer right off the bat. And so there first fighting experience with this game would be the QFC.

The more people that we can get to stick around and play this game for the long haul. The greater chance there will be of more VIP sales which results in more programing that can be done to make the game even better.

At least, that's why I think the QFC deserves a bad ass logo. =)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...