Next island season start?

Bravo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are people actually trying to get rich from the island companies or do they really think charging $200 for supps and $50 for clothing is actually fair? These prices are on the high end outside of the island.

Maybe down the road, but its hurting fighters just starting out, which is everyone.

Didn't you steal all the money out of an Island org?
  • Upvote 4

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Something like one city sealed off from the rest of the world, no money moving in or out and resetting every 6 months or so. So a mini-version of the full game world where everyone starts at equal footing every season. I missed it last time as I had just joined the game and also had no clue what it was but will definitely create an island fighter next time.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know, when the Island Tournament will start, and how fighters get selected for it.

IXF has gone inactive, with the Owner away for almost a full week, not booking out this weekend cards, so my fighter is stranded there,

with then only one Org operating, I wonder, when it will end....

Anyone know, when the Island Tournament will start, and how fighters get selected for it.

IXF has gone inactive, with the Owner away for almost a full week, not booking out this weekend cards, so my fighter is stranded there,

with then only one Org operating, I wonder, when it will end....

IXF is #1 on the Island and going strong. You said the same about Oceania and the manager came back this week and has opened in Sydney.

Not everybody (except maybe Kendrick) lives in this game bro. Gotta give people a chance :)

• 1 month later...