DRAFT TIME  

5 members have voted

1. 1. DATE: Sunday, Aug. 30th

• Noon ET
    • 3PM ET
    • 6PM ET
    • OTHER

• 2 weeks later...

Guys just a fyi No need to send the Buy in Money we can wait til the season ends. There really is no telling if the season will go forward or if it gets postponed so lets just send the buy inns directly to the winner i will send the runner up 500K myself. Also there is one spot available still if anyone else wants in.

Cheers and hopefully covid takes a big tall glass of frick off soon.

Guys just a fyi No need to send the Buy in Money we can wait til the season ends. There really is no telling if the season will go forward or if it gets postponed so lets just send the buy inns directly to the winner i will send the runner up 500K myself. Also there is one spot available still if anyone else wants in.

Cheers and hopefully covid takes a big tall glass of frick off soon.

oops

Hi all,

Can you please change your fantasy football team names?

They are far too insulting and offensive. Especially "Raven Mad Mogg". With all of the stigma around mental health and looking after ourselves, we shouldn't be using the word "mad" in such a cavalier way. Please do better.

"Balls Deep Brigade" and "Bill Hoe'Briens" can stay.

• Upvote 2

Hi all,

Can you please change your fantasy football team names?

They are far too insulting and offensive. Especially "Raven Mad Mogg". With all of the stigma around mental health and looking after ourselves, we shouldn't be using the word "mad" in such a cavalier way. Please do better.

"Balls Deep Brigade" and "Bill Hoe'Briens" can stay.

Regarding the team name, I'm a massive Baltimore fan, and this was a light hearted take on showing how big a fan I am. Now if you're all offended by it I'll change it, mental health is actually something very close to home for me, as I actually suffer from it,take medication for it daily and grown up around it since I was a kid as my father is manic depressive and is bipolar. So I guess it depends on how everyone else interprets my team name, people can say they're madly in love with their woman. Mad about their dream car they have saved and worked so hard for that they have parked on their drive, or mad about the sports team they support...
  • Upvote 3

Oh god what have I started! I was just trying to be topical (no more Redskins) and tried being funny to feed my addiction for upvotes.

giphy.gif

Hey, no worries, I thought you were being serious, so I sent a serious reply,

Although that stuff I put in my last message is true, I have got a sense of humour.i need one after some of the shit I've been through and a divorce...lol. I think I earned the right to be Raven Mad... ;)

• Upvote 2

Of we do it on a Sunday can we do it 8 pm eastern or 730? I work until 6:30 every Sunday so doing it any of those times would be challenging.

We will probably start it on Sunday evening so that should work. since its offline though it will be a little slower but like i said everyone can draft there team. Also another option to help the process move along. If your not as active (or know you will be away for a while)try to get an Alliance mate or another manager, you can send a couple picks of your interest to them and they will be able to post for ya for the current round.

Also one player opted out but has been replaced by Skizz81.

Well, I did name my team The Washington Redskins. I could pull out a South Park and add "Go fuck Yourself."

• Upvote 1

Patriots have lost half their team to opt outs (well 6 players but I like to exaggerate). Which we can all agree is a delightful outcome.

Offline draft seems the best option as we're all around the world

This is what I meant and I think there will be a lot more players opting out as we get closer to the season. Imagine the big names bailing. Only takes a couple and then everyone will be doubting whether this is a good idea.

• 3 weeks later...