(Nominations) Manager Of The Year 2015

GBK16

Whymer Van Mastodon

Unlike a lot of the top guys which do well by fighting low end competition (for facts look here: http://www.mmatycoon.com/managercompetition.php?MgrID=3503) Whymer is on the other list and is often up against the best. He was also top 10 virtually the whole year and held #1 for several weeks.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Whymer Van Mastodon

Unlike a lot of the top guys which do well by fighting low end competition (for facts look here: http://www.mmatycoon.com/managercompetition.php?MgrID=3503) Whymer is on the other list and is often up against the best. He was also top 10 virtually the whole year and held #1 for several weeks.

I do respect Whymer a lot and no doubt he is one of the best managers in the game also that competition rating is awesome. He's one of those managers I expect to hit number 1 repeatedly but the competition rating is skewed because guys like Dean actually do have some projects which does lower that competition rating. Plus when you're number 1 everyone is below you on that scale I believe. Whymer trains his projects until they are 21/22 and then throws him in the deep end and like you said is pretty much always fighting top competition because his guys are older and even his projects are older than most.

Competition rating is not the most accurate assessment in terms of whose on the worst rating side but it is pretty cool to see Whymer that far up the best list. Dude is legit. He is a good nomination but I think everyone will agree Dean has everyone beat in that "extra" category considering he had number 1 fighters while number 1 in the game and at one point faced Bowser for both titles of No. 1 fighter and No. 1 manager and came out in a slaughter. That being said thanks for nominating someone not named Dean :D

Yes Rory Dino Dean Diehard Deanosaur Sutherland may or may not have been mentioned. :P

• Upvote 1

I know a lot of the top managers and I must say that Whymer is not only one of the best, but also one of the friendliest of them all.

Knowing him, I doubt he will say that he deserves this and will most likely see himself as only top 10 or so, while he is in fact real elite. Dinooo might not like me and therefore I'm not his biggest fan either, but pure based on ranking and stuff like that, he should end up as manager of the year with Whymer being a close second.

Whymer Van Mastodon

Definitely deserves to be nominated as he's been in the top 10 throughout the majority of the year and has a very impressive roster with 6 of them in the top 20 of their respective weight division. Something which Dinooo hasn't got (he only has 1 atm). Looking at the other side of things, Dinooo has 1 fighter in the top 10 p4p list and Whymer doesn't have one in the top 10 p4p list, his closest is 21st in the world p4p.

• Upvote 1

I'd nominate Whymer personally, Jorma, Klatz and GWad also would get nominations from myself. All of them I believe were #1 at some point through-out the year.

All of them have done fantastic this year, and GWad, Jorma and Whymer all have scary rosters for next year that I look forward to competing against.

Also the comp rating system is a fucking joke, when i beat Bowser 9-1 he had a comp rating of 20 or something ridiculous like that, where as i was -70,000 after the event... As Ryan said, the longer you sit on top of the tree, the less chance you have of having any semblance of having a decent comp rating.

• Upvote 2

Definitely deserves to be nominated as he's been in the top 10 throughout the majority of the year and has a very impressive roster with 6 of them in the top 20 of their respective weight division. Something which Dinooo hasn't got (he only has 1 atm). Looking at the other side of things, Dinooo has 1 fighter in the top 10 p4p list and Whymer doesn't have one in the top 10 p4p list, his closest is 21st in the world p4p.

I think the comment of Whymer not having someone in the top 20 at the moment is a bit unfair. He lost a lot of major fights in the past 2 weeks (his worse spell probably in his career). He had multiple top 10 fighters over the course of this year though.

That said, Dinoo did have a fantastic year. He was top 10 most the time and probably the longest in the #1 spot.

Dino is unquestionably the best. If we're going based on achievements over the course of the year I would say Michael Knight is probably number 2. Despite not having his best year I also want to nominate Lance because he is still the GOAT.

Michael Knight is ending the year in great style with Robertson so far! Holy shit , what a performances !

In my opinion the best manager this year without question is Klatz Matz (46802) he made Tycoon History this year and that tops all other achievements by any other manager.

The record, all at the same time.

#1 fighter

#1 KT fighter

#1 manager

No one tops this and it happened this year.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

The best manager this year without question is Klatz Matz (46802) he made Tycoon History this year and that tops all other achievements by any other manager.

The record, all at the same time.

#1 fighter

#1 KT fighter

#1 manager

No one tops this and it happened this year.

Dino made Tycoon history too by retiring the first P4P # 1 fighter to be #1 at the time of retiring right after smashing the incumbent P4Per twice.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1