Guide: what new players really want to know.

most common problems upon signing up is "whats going on?! and how do i

make my fighters do the face punching thing?" lol

well i have been there... and ill give you some tips to get you on

your way a little faster than i did when i started.

before you get lost in the reading and if you dont wanna read this and

just wanna fight and make money, skip down past this entire post to my next post below. that should get you started nicely!

now if your here to stay a while on this game. i would suggest reading

further!

---

---

--- 1. you got a question? ask ANYTHING. no matter how small your question is. but before you do, try a quick search and read about it in the help sections provided in the game and on the forum.

---

---

--- 2. most everyone signing up wants to FIGHT, and fight NOW! if your going to do this, create a 25 year old fighter and put him in the QFC But first, know how to make a proper fighter that you can fight with immediately! but first i want you to understand what makes a good fighter so if you lose you can understand why. Now a QFC fight takes place in 2 days, and when it happens it becomes a webpage of text. you can view the fight by reading it after it happens. this is not a "live" game. so dont worry about being online during your fight like i tried to do lol. also, read your fight from the first page that comes up upon signing in. its way at the bottom. this page is called the "spoiler page" cause it dont tell you who won or lost so you can read it without knowing til the end :)

Now dont go and fill up your fighter slots yet! i wouldnt create more than 2 fighters until you figure things out. cause you only get 4 and you can delete one every 30 days so you might be stuck with your fighters for a while and want to build and train young 18yr old "project" fighters once you get the hang of it. If i sent you this message in a "hellow" message then reply to me with 2 of your fighter numbers and ill send them a few thousand tycoon dollars so you can begin a small project fighter. Now i dont usually respond to messages as im very busy so unless you ask a question i might not reply or event message you to let u know u got the money. so you'll have to check yourself on the finances page.

---

---

--- Most important attributes of a figher in order of importants.

a). sliders. heres a good slider informational.

http://www.mmatycoon...=60#entry437595

B). HIDDENS! your fighter will have ALL hiddens, but you can improve 3 of them a small amount. heres the link to read about hiddens.

http://www.mmatycoon...fighter#Hiddens

If you want to know the secrets of how to find out how good your hiddens are here is a good link! and SHhhhh! keep it secret lol.

http://www.mmatycoon...topic=35753&hl=

c). Proper build. having your skills line up to work together.

heres an example of a great build for new players to make some quick

money without training whatsoever.

160-180 cm tall (short to avoid takedowns)

265ish pounds and in Las Vegas because thats the most awesome place to fight historically

Boxing 77

MT 36 (you can take the 35 points off this and put onto boxing but

then a kicking fighter could take you out very easily. risky move but

it could work for you. clinchwork is a lot of muay thai also tho so

remember that as well)

Wrestling 57

BJJ 1

Punches 110

Kicks 1

Elbow 1

Knee 1

Clinchwork 110

Striking D 110

GnP 1

Takedown O 1

Takedown D 110

Submission 1

Defensive Grap 1

Transitions 1

Escapes 1

This gives you about 40 extra points to place

wherever you want. I would put them on knees,elbows,takedowns, or

kicks. elbows cut more than they take energy from opponent. if your

going against a pure striker, you could mix in 3-5% takedowns to make

your striking more effective by making him think about more things.

but dont kid yourself, you dont want this fight on the ground much

even against a pure striker. And throwing kicks make you likely to be

taken down so...

Agility 60 (very helpful for kicks and striking defense and some

clinch and more even)

Flexibility 1 (needed for ground game, kicks)

Speed 60 (very helpful with takedowns and striking

offense/defense)

Strength 1 (might want to do a few sessions of weight to get this a

little higher. its very useful with clinch and ground game but used

in almost everything.)

Conditioning 110 (both cardio and strength is easy to train up, but

if you wanna fight NOW. i'd put them high. if you have some patients

then take a few weeks training them from the lowest setting leaving

you room to put points on the harder to improve attributes like speed

and agility)

Balance 36 (needed to maintain top position on the ground, and to

avoid takdedowns. so consider upping this if your afraid of

takedowns.)

your going to want to be a counter fighter against wrestlers with this

build. if your opponent is going to be going for a takedown as his

ONLY weapon. i would go 90-100% counter. and throw about 70% head

shots (simulates uppercuts IRL) Single shots not combos! and only go

about 40% for power on your shots to make sure you make him pay early

and get him winded before he catches a lucky takedown early and wins

easily on the ground against your lacking ground skills. Try to

clinch 10-15% of the time. less if your opponent is great in the

clinch and more if hes usless in the clinch. now once your in the

clinch, set your sliders to be very active. with around 70-90%

aggression and 50/50 for head/body strikes. more head strikes if hes

going for only takedowns.

And now your ready to book a

qfc fight right off (unless you wanna up your physical skills a little more first) and it will happen in 2 days from signing up.

now, if you want a ground fighter... im not really the guy to talk to

at all.

---

---

--- 3. Now you want to see how far your fighter can go! well, put him in a gym gyms: you dont need the best... all you need is slighly better coach than your skill your training on. dont sacrifice too much time, effort, and tycoon dollars on elite coaches when you are at an abysmal skill. And dont go under 90% energy. heres the help page on gyms.

http://www.mmatycoon....php?title=Gyms

But cool your jets, hes an old guy at 25 so dont get your hopes up. But from here even old guys and train up physicals pretty good so pop him some supplements and get him doing some CT, cardio, or weight classes. Now nutritional supplements in this game are not like real life! Here they are extremely important if your trying to improve your fighters skills. not an option, its essential.

heres some info on supplements

http://www.mmatycoon...46

so in your quest to further your fighters fame you think about a belt almost immediately because its only natural to try and place a goal. I order to do this you need to sign with a fight organization.

---

---

--- 4. Contracts/orgs: its not about the money... its about your freedom, enjoyment, competition, and mostly your boss. if your locked into a contract with an asshole, its not gonna be pleasant and they could keep you trapped in it for the duration of the contract and make you sit it out. so be careful. Now dont go looking at the top fighters in an org and get scared! YOU DONT HAVE TO FIGHT THEM! and probly wont be asked to. if the org owner says you gotta fight an ELITE ELITE ELITE fighter with your SUPERB overall fighter, thats horse shit and should never happen. even if you were all sensationals vs all elites i would never force that fight. Some organizations only have ten guys in your wieght class, with only 3 of them near your skill so be sure to look around before you sign and make sure they have ample opponents so you dont have to fight any monsters. it only takes about $1,200 a week to give your fighter everything his little (make believe) heat desires. So if on average most orgs give you one fight every 2 months. (i try to give fighters one every 4 weeks), Your going to need 500-5,000 a month to train your fighter depending on how good of coaches he needs based on his skill level. If your not going to train, then thats a different story. some orgs that go out of busienss and just quit playing the game, leaving you stuck in a contract. THAT SUCKS! been there quite a few times as a rookie. you might want to make sure the org your signing with has survived a handful of events before signing a long contract with them.

heres a good read about contracts and how different they can be.

http://www.mmatycoon...+good +contract

---

---

--- 5. sponsorships!: they probly arent going to come ur way... lol people are lazy and it doesnt help you enough in this game to send out a million sponsorships to no name fighters. so if you want one your goign to have to go out and talk to store owners. send them all a message and let them know your here to stay and want to represent their store by using their products. im willing to bet that can net you a few sponsors. im working with Brute right now and that guys real busy IRL but he might respond if u send him a message!

---

---

--- 6. money. if you dont have enough to train right off the bat just message me and ill send you some cash to spend at my betting company where i take 0% of bets and its a sure thing to make money if you study the fighters and bet enough times you definitely come out ahead. HW CRAZY BETS!

heres a thanks to companies that i trust and that have helped me over the years. i would love to get everyone so if i forget you message me! i mean it.

The old Beez nest gym

MMA's Best Nutrition - Pit Inc for being the first reliable source of weight control and everything really.

Just Fight (Shirts 6$ Shorts 8$)

Firebird designsFirebird Designs for being my first clothing partner and being totally awesome to work with!

Steel Pen for offering me help constantly even tho i always decline lol. they are super nice people from what i can tell.

I will edit this as people message me with advice on what i could change or add to it.

• Upvote 1

heres an example of a great build for new players to make some quick

money without training whatsoever.

160-180 cm tall (short to avoid takedowns)

265ish pounds and in Las Vegas because thats the most awesome place to fight historically

Boxing 77

MT 36 (you can take the 35 points off this and put onto boxing but

then a kicking fighter could take you out very easily. risky move but

it could work for you. clinchwork is a lot of muay thai also tho so

remember that as well)

Wrestling 57

BJJ 1

Punches 110

Kicks 1

Elbow 1

Knee 1

Clinchwork 110

Striking D 110

GnP 1

Takedown O 1

Takedown D 110

Submission 1

Defensive Grap 1

Transitions 1

Escapes 1

This gives you about 40 extra points to place

wherever you want. I would put them on knees,elbows,takedowns, or

kicks. elbows cut more than they take energy from opponent. if your

going against a pure striker, you could mix in 3-5% takedowns to make

your striking more effective by making him think about more things.

but dont kid yourself, you dont want this fight on the ground much

even against a pure striker. And throwing kicks make you likely to be

taken down so...

Agility 60 (very helpful for kicks and striking defense and some

clinch and more even)

Flexibility 1 (needed for ground game, kicks)

Speed 60 (very helpful with takedowns and striking

offense/defense)

Strength 1 (might want to do a few sessions of weight to get this a

little higher. its very useful with clinch and ground game but used

in almost everything.)

Conditioning 110 (both cardio and strength is easy to train up, but

if you wanna fight NOW. i'd put them high. if you have some patients

then take a few weeks training them from the lowest setting leaving

you room to put points on the harder to improve attributes like speed

and agility)

Balance 36 (needed to maintain top position on the ground, and to

avoid takdedowns. so consider upping this if your afraid of

takedowns.)

your going to want to be a counter fighter against wrestlers with this

build. if your opponent is going to be going for a takedown as his

ONLY weapon. i would go 90-100% counter. and throw about 70% head

shots (simulates uppercuts IRL) Single shots not combos! and only go

about 40% for power on your shots to make sure you make him pay early

and get him winded before he catches a lucky takedown early and wins

easily on the ground against your lacking ground skills. Try to

clinch 10-15% of the time. less if your opponent is great in the

clinch and more if hes usless in the clinch. now once your in the

clinch, set your sliders to be very active. with around 70-90%

aggression and 50/50 for head/body strikes. more head strikes if hes

going for only takedowns.

And now your ready to book a

qfc fight right off (unless you wanna up your physical skills a little more first) and it will happen in 2 days from signing up.

now, if you want a ground fighter... im not really the guy to talk to

at all.

Thank you indeed

How to start fighting after I sign in an org ?

And will I get paid after each fight I win?or I take part?

and Do the org's members get paid just for being in the org?

Thank you indeed

How to start fighting after I sign in an org ?

The org owner sends you fight offers against other fighters in the org. Then you have the option to accept or decline the fight

And will I get paid after each fight I win?or I take part?

Your contract has a base pay and win bonus. You get the base pay regardless if you win or lose, win bonus only if you win. You get paid automatically after the fight. 80% of the pay will go to your fighter, 20% to your manager account

and Do the org's members get paid just for being in the org?

No, you get paid only for fighting.

The org owner sends you fight offers against other fighters in the org. Then you have the option to accept or decline the fight

Your contract has a base pay and win bonus. You get the base pay regardless if you win or lose, win bonus only if you win. You get paid automatically after the fight. 80% of the pay will go to your fighter, 20% to your manager account

No, you get paid only for fighting.

you also get paid the "signing bonus" when signing a new contract. thanks kole for the speedy reply :)

expect a contract after you do a qfc fight. once signed. expect a fight offer about 1-2 weeks after being signed by an org.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome back all violence fiends, in the MMA Grand Arena set for the first day of December, HWP will present us with Supernova Vs Jackson in an all out war for the belt. Another amazing card put together to send every viewer reeling for more action will commence with Rasputin Briar and Efrain Silva going to war.

The old man Silva will step into the cage with a record that makes you wonder why he is still competing, at 6-22 he has only won back to back fights once in his career enveloped in dismay. At 38 he is still trying to get to double digit wins but I think thats starting to become an unrealistic thought. With no clear cut specialty in his fighting skills I can very well understand why fans began calling him the Shih Tzu or the Pomeranian rather than “Pitbull”. Because he doesnt seem to have much fight and certainly is less exciting than a Bull in a pit. To his benefit Rasputin is a young and somewhat inexperienced fighter who has found effective ways to lose as well. The good thing for Rasputin is that he does have more upside than Silva and if he can score a knockout or two he might start to get some popularity behind his punch.

Veldrane Sengir will square off against Bubba Bubba in a true heavyweight bout where both fighters will come in at about 245lbs looking to tear each other apart. Veldrane will most likely attempt to stay at a distance and strike rather than making this a grappling wrestling match where both fighters are fairly equal in skills. Bubba, at 28 years old is a rather interesting fighter, he always looks to take his opponent down and submit them and he is impressive in doing that. As I said, Sengir is just as well a wrestler and grappler. Big Country Bubba will look to continue on with his success but this may be one of the hardest fights he has ever faced, but if he trusts his ground game and ability to score points with takedowns, he might be able to emerge as a winner here.

Ho Nu Lulu will have a tough line of duty ahead of him against TheNewYork Dumbass when he steps into the cage on sunday. Hugme Ineedlove gave Ho Nu Lulu a new plastic surgery job as he reshaped his face with his massive paws. It really isnt many fighters that can withstand the ferocious strikes that his jawbone endured that night and TheNewYork Dumbass will most likely strike and strike that exact same spot for the duration of the fight. Dumbass's fight camp confessed that they tell him not to ever deviate from the gameplan or see how the fight goes because he is so stupid, he will have transitioned entirely to an RNC and decide that it makes more sense to stop in mid submit to let his opponent get his back. Despite his lack of brain cells, I expect him to compete at a high level and with his record of 10-1-1 is indicative of how solid his work has been so far. I will look for him to win this fight easily but keeping the fight standing and landing an excessive amount of strikes seems like the gameplan for the Dumbass.

Finally, our main event brings up Sunny Supernova, the up and coming fighter of HWP who looks to be destined to carry a lot of hardwear around his waist will defend his newly earned title by any means necessary (that doesnt involve the cops). He will take on Jeremy Jackson who will outweigh him by almost 70lbs creating an interesting fight between the two. JJ has become a knockout artist and has flexed his muscle most in his recent defeat of Tom Riddle. Yeti was smacked with a knee making him look like a drunken prostitute and he laid down just like one as he was finished with a cluster of punches calling for a referee stoppage. This will be by far the toughest match of Supernova's career because the power disadvantage is somewhat major, likewise he will have a great agility advantage to avoid the strikes and if he can wear JJ down and force him to chase him around the cage for a few rounds, he might be able to grind out a victory. No doubt if he wins this one he will begin to solidify his reputation as one of the best pound for pound fighters active right now.

Thank you all for reading and do not forget to go to HWP to place your bets, I know I certainly will and to all ENJOY!

• 2 weeks later...

Is this a smack talk thread or?

When people truly talk smack and promoters get in their promotion kicks, they just run their mouths no matter where they are. tsk tsk tsk.

It does look like a genuine mistake though. (or maybe it is a secret smack talk thread hijacked six months late.)

• 1 year later...

Fat Joey put that cupcake down and accept that offer. Are you ready to feel the sting of King, the dean of mean, the man that looks like James Dean and make the women scream. Accept the offer fat man and I will make you famous. Step in the cage and feel the rage First name Tony, I am no phony, last name King and yes I am the one that made your mama sing.

• Downvote 1

Fat Joey put that cupcake down and accept that offer. Are you ready to feel the sting of King, the dean of mean, the man that looks like James Dean and make the women scream. Accept the offer fat man and I will make you famous. Step in the cage and feel the rage First name Tony, I am no phony, last name King and yes I am the one that made your mama sing.

I think you meant to put this message in another topic.

• Upvote 1

lol I just made a fighter that is very similar to this, before i read this. guess I'm going in the right direction lol. but yea I went all MT and wrestling. one thing i did realize is that i put points into escape instead of defensive grappling :/ oh well, won with a head kick ko in 2nd round in the first fight.

good advice and good starting point for newbies, or people getting back into this...