5 mins to prove thyself

XxxtremeT13

I'm doing something XxxTremely different with this.....

32 man creation tourney (If you want to create more than 1 fighter that is fine).

1 round/5 mins

Weight: Natural weight between 185-225

Double Elimination

After round 2 fights will be (planning) every 4 days: very important to be active for accepting these fights as they will be sent out following each completed round.

Round 1 will be a "Test" Round...you win and move on to winners bracket: You lose you move on to losers bracket where you have the option to sack and create a new fighter to move on or keep fighter and move on, however, if you create a new fighter he still has a loss and 1 more is elimination.

Once creation date is set there will be 2 weeks of training (NO TEST FIGHTS) before round 1.

After round 1 fights there will be another 2 weeks until round 2 starts.

After round 2 fights will be as frequent as possible. The idea behind the 1 round fights is faster recover between fights, less chances of cuts/injuries. So, events will be based on everyone's cuts/injuries.

All fighters will receive a contract for 8 fights worth 2k/2k/2k and after round 1 all fighters will receive sponsorship from both my companies with an additional 2k, 5 free 160 energy supplement and 10 tops (with an additional 10 bottoms sent to fighter).

1st place will get at least 500k

2nd place will get at least 100k

3rd place will get at least 30k

ALL eliminated fighters will be put into a finishers tourney to complete their 8 fight contract and for a chance to win an additional 10k

• Upvote 1

Can be cool, I like the thought put into it and planning of it. I am on the fence to enter, would be a lot more willing if it was at the 370k mark, but as slow as it's been in creations, that may take a while. We'll see, if I start seeing people jump on board, I have 5 open slots so I may go ahead and make one.

Can be cool, I like the thought put into it and planning of it. I am on the fence to enter, would be a lot more willing if it was at the 370k mark, but as slow as it's been in creations, that may take a while. We'll see, if I start seeing people jump on board, I have 5 open slots so I may go ahead and make one.

I’ll put you down as a hard maybe at the moment