Am i the worst manager of all time?

TheRedDude

Haha, any major examples?

I was going to retire this dude anyway due to the hiddens, but the draw really just points out how weirdly accurate this engine can be at judging damage compared to real life.

Was this really the only way to solve the high accuracy issue?

GSP is lucky he wasn't dealing with our judges.

Haha, any major examples?

I was going to retire this dude anyway due to the hiddens, but the draw really just points out how weirdly accurate this engine can be at judging damage compared to real life.

Was this really the only way to solve the high accuracy issue?

GSP is lucky he wasn't dealing with our judges.

My historic record lol

Oh and this year i've only just started testing hiddens and and testing fights and I've been hear since 2009

I give you a run for your money though Cotton. I am slightly higher in wins but that's due to my QFC fights. And once your done testing teach me lol. I just don't want to learn sliders.

Dean Sutherland once gave me a bunch of advice but my brain had a meltdown.

I can't teach any one lol i really having a clue i can teach u how to have more losses than wins though

And i have only just learnt sliders to

Don't ask Freddie, he'll tell you am the worst (with comments like "why don't you win a fight for once"). Which I don't understand if I'm ranked 502 out of 19675.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=881339

This lol.

Fighter just ignored my sliders completely.

had 100% follow orders, 85% counter striking, 42% aggression, 94% stay standing, 80% single shots, and somehow he opened with a takedown and then tried to just throw combo's....

What causes a fighter to not follow sliders? I had a fighter set 100% follow orders, 100% stick to the game plan, 100% stay on the outside and 100% break clinch. He did break clinch nearly every time, after he rushed in and clinched. I won the fight but was lucky the other manager didn't spam takedowns in clinch as he had better BJJ and would have submitted me quick.

Is this maybe an IQ issue?

What causes a fighter to not follow sliders? I had a fighter set 100% follow orders, 100% stick to the game plan, 100% stay on the outside and 100% break clinch. He did break clinch nearly every time, after he rushed in and clinched. I won the fight but was lucky the other manager didn't spam takedowns in clinch as he had better BJJ and would have submitted me quick.

Could be 'adapt to fight' being checked.

or not predicting opponents sliders maybe automatically adds check for 'adapt to fight'

Could be 'adapt to fight' being checked.

or not predicting opponents sliders maybe automatically adds check for 'adapt to fight'

Don't think it was a slider issue. It could have been adapt to fight being checked if I had checked it that fight. I guess I'll have to play around with that more often to see what kind of difference it makes.

if you're talking this fight: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=878766

You guys are probably setting your sliders backward, it's pretty clear you where 100% clinch not 100% stay outside.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

if you're talking this fight: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=878766

You guys are probably setting your sliders backward, it's pretty clear you where 100% clinch not 100% stay outside.

Screenshot_20170723_092426.png

Im setting slider values via the mobile webpage, because the actual sliders dont work on this device.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=882695

7% shoot takedowns and first 2 rounds my guys shooting takedowns like hes set 50-50.

I tested the same kind of sliders for other fighters and they dont do this.

Did clicking ''adapt to fight'' in his previous fight, somehow glitch him permanently?

EDIT: He's the only fighter i have ever clicked "adapt to fight" on http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=318551 and now he just seems to ignore my sliders.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

there's one troll that's often on chat that would tell you I'm the worst due to my historic record but there's people worse than me