The Island Season 2 - General Discussion

So, ow this free slot works? I can create now 2 more fighters with my normal slots, so if I create fighter on Island I will still have 2 slots to create fighters elsewhere?

It's a free slot!! Lol

After 6 months he will leave the island,if its a slot for the island i would want my fighter to be worth keeping after the island,most people dont keep 25YOs who werent on the island,i dont see people keeping a 27YO after was my point... After the island, 18YO will be 20 with decent learning,or a 25YO at 27 nearing his peak

Since everyones making 25YOs all are almost forced to due to competition

So, ow this free slot works? I can create now 2 more fighters with my normal slots, so if I create fighter on Island I will still have 2 slots to create fighters elsewhere?

How ever many slots you have left say 4 you then get 1 more only for a island fighter

So in answer yes you will still have your two free slots

How ever many slots you have left say 4 you then get 1 more only for a island fighter

So in answer yes you will still have your two free slots

I had two, created Island fighter and have 1 now...Mike, could you clarify how this works? :/

• Upvote 1

After 6 months he will leave the island,if its a slot for the island i would want my fighter to be worth keeping after the island,most people dont keep 25YOs who werent on the island,i dont see people keeping a 27YO after was my point... After the island, 18YO will be 20 with decent learning,or a 25YO at 27 nearing his peak

Since everyones making 25YOs all are almost forced to due to competition

I still have mine. 25er (now 27). Went 14-2.

Heavyweight, bitches!

I wasn't going to participate, but with free fighter slot, why not. Made a heavyweight like many others.

I made Welterweight :) Lets see what Island has to offer :)

Charles "Indigo" Benedict has set sail to the Island. He enteres the 155 division but before he is allowed to set foot on the island he must go through one grewling fight on the Boat. Should he lose, a dinner date with great white's sharp tooth as he'll be forced to walk the plank... unless he fights valiantly proving his worth! Then perhaps he still can be granted access to wreck havoc on the island!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/19/19w1.jpg

Do you have what it takes to beat Charles?!

• Upvote 1

I opted to bring back the namesake of one of my original fighters who was one of my first creations.

Say hello to "The Right Honourable" Sir Geoffrey Charles Mason Wenn

While his hobbies include fine dining, poetry, chess and intellectual conversations, his biggest passion is curb stomping.

Signed him up to Island Freedom Fighters since the only other org is full of the managers own fighters which put me off, now waiting for his first opponent!

I opted to bring back the namesake of one of my original fighters who was one of my first creations.

Say hello to "The Right Honourable" Sir Geoffrey Charles Mason Wenn

While his hobbies include fine dining, poetry, chess and intellectual conversations, his biggest passion is curb stomping.

Signed him up to Island Freedom Fighters since the only other org is full of the managers own fighters which put me off, now waiting for his first opponent!

Balls ive signed to the other org oh well

• Upvote 1