Sending Out Contracts

KingEpicity

Okay let's see if I can explain this correctly... When you are running an org you have send out a lot of contract offers. I mean A LOT of contract offers. I myself only run a mid-tier org at the moment so I know the bigger orgs are sending out even more contracts than me. So, when you have a shit ton of pending offers and you're searching through fighters who need contracts it can become a headache to remember who you have sent a contract to and who you haven't. Especially if you have smoked a lot of weed in your time like myself. Basically, unless I am doing it wrong... If you can't remember you have to go back and read through the long list of pending contracts to see if you have already sent an offer and it can get annoying when sending out mass ammounts of offers.

My idea is something simple for org owners like a checkmark or some other indication next to their names in the search screen that let you know that you have a pending offer or a rejected offer so you don't end up sending the same fighter more contracts. This just cuts part of the tediousness out of being an org owner and trying to sign fighters.

• Upvote 5

+1.

i think it helps managers more than org owners anyway. I keep sending offers to guys who have already declined my org. I just can't remember all the fighters. A checkbox would stop me doing this.

• Upvote 1