Fantasy Premier League 2013-2014

MMATycoon

Discussion thread for the 2013-2014 Fantasy Premier League. Starts 17th August.

Prizes

3 months VIP to the winner of the classic AND the head to head leagues.

Link to site

Click here

Entry details

Classic League: 477717-119718

Head to Head League code: 477717-133267

Good luck! :)

• Upvote 1

I'd changed my team quite a few times. It went pretty well but could have been epic. I took out Silva for Navas, Nolan for Wilshere (for the £0.5m not cos I think he's better), had Joe Cole in there at some points, had Coleman on the bench. Could have been knocking on for 100 points if I'd gone the other way on my 50:50s.

One of the guys at my mate's work was 21st in the world before the Man City match.

• 2 weeks later...

£10m is a lot. People are going on about his assists but it's only 1 in 3 or something and that's when he's playing for Real Madrid. Plenty of those assists will just be "pass to Ronaldo when nothing's on". I'm sure he'll do well but it's a lot of money. I might still go for it though... I've played my wildcard because 3 of my players were about to drop in value and I wanted to play the money game, so I'm changing out most my team.

• 1 month later...

I've been doing fairly badly recently. I did end up getting Ozil in. I went for Fellaini thinking he could start big and got in Van Persie, as they had a run of easy games. They barely scraped through those games scoring about 2 goals. Also had a few injuries and cheap players getting dropped from the starting 11 at Hull and Southamption.

I'm almost happy now as well. Got Lukaku, Suarez and Giroud up front, the goals best come flooding in! Things would also be going a little better if I didn't put the captains curse on my best player. By that I mean every time I pick a captain he scores about 2 bloody points. I'm trying to think of more excuses but maybe I'm actually just shit :yes:

• 1 year later...