boxing vs Muay thai

GangstaBob

Muay Thai is the better option. Why? Well because if you start off with Wonderful Muay Thai and then train Kicks, Clinchwork and Strike Defense up you will not have to spar as much which puts points into the universally ignored skills of Elbows and Knees.

Not ignored by me I'm a knee legend

I normally place 110 points on punches, clinch work, strike defence, takedown defence, rest in defence grappling. Then superb balance and agility and proficient speed then train up conditioning and strength.

Can't remember but wouldn't placing that many points in muay thai make his wrestling considered competent? Is that wise? Also should i keep punches at 110 or divide it up any like place some into elbows?

Thanks for the info.

If you're making 25 yr olds then who cares? They won't improve much so it doesn't matter where you put your points, other than the usual - don't spread them too thin - advice.

When you make 18 yr olds every point matters, so people normally do MT to prevent future wasted points in knees and elbows. Anyone who does different is probably just trying to spice the game up for themselves!

• Upvote 2

I agree being a knee legend comes at a price lol. It's fun k.o by knee though so I dont mind

Oh yeah by far KO by knee or head kick is one of the biggest thrills in the game. And I forget but there is one situation where the head kick KO is from knee skill or vice versa. That one is cool too :ph34r: