Luis Peña vs Khama Worthy (Height in MMA Tycoon)

Alright, I just saw the Pena vs Worthy fight and immediately relate it to our height advantage system in MMA Tycoon.

As you may know, shorter fighter gets their takedown more easily and are less submission-prone.

I mean even though Pena get submitted, Pena was quite dominant in takedown and grappling.

Maybe or maybe not Worthy's reach plays a role in grappling defence is debatable (To me, he is just strong though).

I feel like if you create a fight like Pena in MMA Tycoon, he would be easily destroyed lol.

What are your thoughts on this?

You have a point there. It is not that it would be impossible to succeed with a very tall lightweight like Luis Pena to succeed in this game. It is just harder to figure out the right sliders fight to fight. From my perspective you would need 140+ power max speed & max escapes to get counter strike KO's with a tall & light fighter.

You have a point there. It is not that it would be impossible to succeed with a very tall lightweight like Luis Pena to succeed in this game. It is just harder to figure out the right sliders fight to fight. From my perspective you would need 140+ power max speed & max escapes to get counter strike KO's with a tall & light fighter.

Plenty of tall fighters fuck up divisions. It's kind of a trend (overstatement, but tall strikers are ideal). KO power = huge bonus to height advantage

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=300981

Best build imo for Violent Bob Ross would be a clinch + PG build. Sub spam from guard bottom, use long limbs to get subs,

In real life MMA is still about style, in mmat the points for getting a BJJ brown belt does the same thing regardless. In real life you shouldn't expect to get a reputable brown belt until you ticked all the right boxes.
I could be wrong but I've never met a high level grappler who has achieved that level without building offensive, imo you see blue belts with better subs then most of the best fighter in game and most high level strikers wouldn't have business walking around with a purple belt.

Just as a game it's not a perfect 1-1 translation with real life. A good portion of balance needs to be done in a game context.