So Conor retired again

https://twitter.com/TheNotoriousMMA/status/1269492917317533696

lol I doubt it sticks but kinda funny, does he hold the record for most retirements in combat sports? Or is that Nick and Nate Diaz? Tito Ortiz has had a couple. I know Sugar Ray Leonard had quite a few and so did Floyd Mayweather in boxing. Anybody keeping count? lmao

He does that every time He doesnt get what he wants. Though I did hear something last week of him possibly signing with WWE.

Not that it will happen but can you imagine if they lost Conor, Jones and Masvidal? That would be a pretty big loss all at once.

Those 3 could probably lead the charge for increased fighter pay. They have enough following to reach out to all fighters and form a collective hold out.

UFC won't try to sell a PPV w/ 20 people nobody ever heard of.

• Upvote 1

McChicken is a clown. Dana won`t let him do whatever he wants anymore so he is throwing a tantrum.

He was a beast at 145, everything else except for that Khabib fight has been hand picked.

If you count hand selecting the champ at 145 in Aldo, then yeah...or taking short notice fight vs Chad Mendes, probably hand picked as well...

like it or not, love em or hate em, pre-Floyd, pre-Eddie Conor was a fucking maniac.

Conor went up in weight to fight RDA... who pulled... and we know he's a BIG LW... the dude is a fighter. or was.

The 145lbs McGregor was a beast, a true spectacle. He looked drained as hell for his weigh ins, but he was far and beyond any other top 145lbs fighter at that time.

Him going up in weight made him less effective. He must have felt that the money made sense and the easy weigh ins were a nice bonus. I would have liked to see him as a 145lbs fighter for many more years and dominate.

He is looking for the out-of-prime Anderson Silva fight ... so he can win and boast that he is the greatest.

I hope he stays retired and especially that he keeps his mouth shut, and twitter locked about dissing great fighters